Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

Web if you did not lock me out of all the OO boards i would post them here so that people can see.

Here is what happened. Web wanted leadership because he disagreed with what Opulent did. He posted on the leader boards that he wanted to have op step down because he did not do what web wanted. He claimed that opulent said months ago that web can have leadership back when OO was in infant of what it IS NOW. (yes web we are rebuilding from your asanine attemps to destoy us) Web denied this leadership and Opulent became president. Now months later web wants to be leader and says its his because of what opulent said months ago.

So back to the present. Opulent said he would step down. But EVERY SINGLE LEADER told him to stay president aside from webmd. Understandably Opulent decided to remain president. A day or so goes by i am happily leveling my alts...

I log on this morning. Everything is in shambles. Everyone is gone all that is left is the leadership and Webs Alts which we still havent been able to track to kick them since we dont know hwo they are. Web took it upon himself to destoy all 3 controller sites. Make a new org, take those tower sites, take the mules (they are his account so i understand this tho everything in them is from people of OO so that means he has hundreds of milions in OO proporty from Nanocrystal, Touchmyguns, Armorsmith, Carbonum, and Bank00.)

Now. He locks all the leaders out of both the leader boards and the regular boards so we cannot tell the masses what he really did. He posts on those boards that Opulent did a /org disband and that Opulent has left AO. (both total lies) Then he sends those that he kicked before tells saying that he will reinvite them to TOO which opulent gave him leadership of. (another lie) He then does a mass invite inviting all that he sees to TOO. So he is taking members that way. Meanwhile me and the other leaders are trying to recruit all 680+ members back into OO and pick up the pieces to the tornado that is WebMD.

I am a general of Obsidian Order, Opulent did not act in any way unbecoming of a leader. He didnt do exactly what you wanted web... But you werent the President Opulent is But since you intend on destoying an org that you spent a lot of time building in one swoop, i wish you luck. You wont prevail, you wont win whatever silly game you are playing web.

I never thought you would to do this in a million years web..... Especially to Opulent who is/hope was a real life friend of yours of several years. I dont know how any person can in thier mind rightfully do this. I dont want to argue yes i am totally pissed with you, but i feel bad for you as well. Anyone that can do this to a real life friend of his has problems, and you need to get help Web. And i personally will make sure that everyone knows of your treachery and your horrid actions. There is NO explanation for what you did and i know that everyone aggrees with me here. There is no way to explain this web, there is no way to rightrfully destroy an org. You dislike how its run, fine /org leave. But taking the entire org down with you, then lying to all those in that org, thats unforgivable.

Remember what you did to Translucid? Well expect the same to happen to you, 10 fold. Because what you did is off the charts. You STOLE from OO. You can call that rightfully yours but that is in your mind web. The mules were yours but the stuff they contained was certainly not. You are the lowest of low. You make Translucid look like a saint compared to your actions.

EditI apogise for my behavior in previous posts. I was angered by webs cowardly actions against us as i hope all can understand.
    Last edited by Toxinator; Dec 29th, 2002 at 07:44:02.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Why are you spending all this enrgy for a guild of alts and low levels that the other leade4rs didnt even want to continue and grow?

Because you have become fat and lazy, and refuse to move on.

Opulent, your a coward plain and simple.

You never lead a raid to get a base for the guild

Tonight sunk to the lowest of low and tried to lead a riad on an OMNI base. OMNI attacking OMNI, let alone former guild members.
    They made a decision to go where they are, and yet your not happy with that, so you try and organize a raid on former guild mates.

Your a sick, lowly coward.

When faced with a large force of OMNI , former guild mates against each other, your still tried to reahc out to Mok and BoB for aid got none. So did you continue with your attack?
    No
    Your scout told you Superslang was there....better to give you a fight for your efforts and make you take it back then let you walk over your former guild brothers.

So how did the fight go against Superslang and his guild? You put your tail between you legs and went home like the little female dog you are. You would sink low enough to attack OMNI vs OMNI, former guild mates against each other, but your not brave enough to attack OMNI vs CLAN.

Opulent, will attack OMNI vs OMNI
    Opulent, will attack guild maes against fomrer guild mates
    Opulent, wont attack OMNi vs CLAN
    Last edited by WebMD; Dec 29th, 2002 at 07:56:43.
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

OK, I'm sorry but I gotta jump in after that pathetic attempt to spin a story. Cut the crap and stop trying to cloud the issue Web, YOU destroyed an entire guild because YOU weren't happy. Here you are crying about Opulent attacking fellow Omni's. Well one can only assume that he attacked you (you explain this detail very poorly) and he would have every right to do so. In this case is was not Omni vs. Omni, Web you have proven yourself to be anything but an Omni.

Web you didn't get your way, so you destroyed an entire guild.
    Web you destroyed Omni Towers
    Web you turned over that land to a Clan guild
    Web you are a di****able griefer who should be banned.

Please someone post a list of Web's Alts as well, I never want to associate with him again.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Guess why we booted him from Trinity way back haha, he's a brainfart...

Hmm Aberic gets banished to the clans for killing henry Radiman and yet 1 man hands OT land directly over to the clans and gets a chair in Omni-1 something doesnt seem right here

You know what? I bet WebMD is going to "wake up" in a few days after a week-long hang over, and go "What the ****, where is OO, what happened to the towers, and why does everyone hate me!?!?" Hah. Wow.

ANYWAY!

Web, settle down, we all know the truth, so just stop making yourself look like a bigger ass. If you want to settle this, meet me in the arena. Hell, You're such a cheap ****er, you probably save all your IP points. Well, easier kill for me. Anyway Web, you used to be a good guy, aside from your lack of healing and large amount of leeching and looting in missions, oh, and your attitude, oh wow, and wait, your lack of caring about the individual guild member after you hit your "/org invite %t" hotkey, well, maybe you were never liked, because of the things that you did.... But than THIS! Wow, I thought Lord was lying when he told me this, and JoanofKahlan thought I was lying too, when I told her. HMM! "Your a sick, lowly coward." - WebMD in reference to Opulent. Okay, Web, how do you explain that without making yourself a hypocrit? You knew we were going to take that base back, so you give it to Superslang and Tradeskillz. :sigh: "leade4rs " - WebMD's spelling. Again, proving my drunk/hangover theroy. "Because you have become fat and lazy, and refuse to move on." Hey, Web, you're the one who picked the short/fat character model
    "Opulent, will attack OMNI vs OMNI
    Opulent, will attack guild maes against fomrer guild mates
    Opulent, wont attack OMNi vs CLAN"
    Webmd will give clans a higher side bonus
    Webmd will trick guild members for his own personal gain and pleasure
    Webmd won't care about the individual person, or the large picture really, just the personal gain.

"Why are you spending all this enrgy for a guild of alts and low levels that the other leade4rs didnt even want to continue and grow?" Come on man, we're not that dumb! Opulent didn't recruit 5-50 alts and level 10- characters a day! If I remember correctly, the leaders of OO did not want OO to be considered an "alt, lowbi guild" as you made it.
    "Tonight sunk to the lowest of low..." No, Web. I all most feel sorry for you. Ha! No I don't. Look on this thread alone, and you will see how many people are up for you.... none? Yep, I believe so.
    IN CLOSING!
    It's 2:42 AM and my fingers are begingin to go numb so!
    Someone destroy a ql 200+ clan site so OO can have one
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

I was leading the raid Web, not Opulent because op was not on at the time. Yes omni attacking Omni. But only because those were stolen. You destoyed omni bases. You GAVE that base to clanners. How the hell do you justify that?

And no i dont think of you as omni. And former guild mates you lied to to get. I will let them all know what you did web. all of them.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

wo ha
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

All the mules are:

Carbonum
    Nanocrystal
    Bank00
    Touchmyguns
    Armorsmith

A confirmed alt is Twinku.
    He made that character unkickable by the generals. So we have to wait for Opulent to get up from his night sleep. =)

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Exclamation

Pureplatnium is another one of his alts.... or atleast it is spelled something like that

What Web is saying about Opulent is utter BS. As I've already stated, every leader (besides himself, of course) wanted Opulent to remain as president. We voted. Plain and simple. What you've said to everyone about Opulent is a lie. It's misconstrued and it's pure BS. Every general, and every SC has stayed in OO because they want Opulent as president. Anyone who needs proof that you're lying your ass off just has to look at TOO's guild roster and OO's roster and compare.

Yes, I hated the random inviting. Yes I wanted to be selective in who we recruited. Now that you've kicked a lot of people out of the guild, we'll be able to bring back the ones that were actually active and not just the backyard/subway recruits you bloated the guild with despite my efforts at asking you to be more selective.

It is quite quite true that I never wanted the guild to become so bloated. Yes, the fact that OO became 500 of inactives, alts, etc and 200 real people was ALL you. We'll take the 200 back and you can have the rest. Please, by all means, have at it. More power to you and backyard guild.

And btw, giving the base that you took from us to clan is disgusting. Have you no self-respect or any respect for Omni in general anymore?

JoanofKahlan / Basilica / Fixlica / Joankahza / Joaness
    Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

The attack tonight was not about Omni vs Omni nor Guildmate vs Guildmate. It is about OO taking back the land that you alone WebMD have wrongfully stolen from our guild.

It is not about Opulent not leading raids for a guild tower site. It is because we don't have enough high level people that can place towers and support it, therefore we decided against a high level site.

You can spin all the fairy tales and lies you want, but it is not only OO that see's through your skin of trechery and deceit. Their are many others that know you and your arsinine ways of before.

Nothing can repair the damage you have done to your reputation and your former OO members.

I still can't believe what actions some people are capable of. You really lost the last few screws holding your sanity in.

To clarify a few issues here:

He booted everyone in Obsidian Order (except the other Generals) with a kick script. He left a few of his own Alt's to spy on chat. He than proceeded to form a new guild called "The Obsidian Order" (yes, very lame, he added a THE to the front of the guild name to confuse people being reinvited back in). This results in 2 guilds with the name Obsidian Order (Opulent) and The Obsidian Order (WebMD).

During this time he also banned all leaders from posting on guild website and leaders board. He than proceeded to say that it was Opulent responsible for all this and other numerous lies when questioned about what happened by kicked members.

He also destroyed all guild controllers on all 3 land sites containing over 100+ towers and replaced them with his own controllers from the newly formed guild.

This all occurred at 4:30AM EST when none of the other leaders were on so he could maximize the damage and keep away anyone of us from preventing him. And you call Opulent a coward ....

This is a game and people play to have fun. Obviously your vision of enjoyment is quite demented WebMD.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

WOOT!!!!
    WEB's goin down like the bastard he is
    RAWR!

LOL great touch metal.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Metallica86
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webbot.JPG
    ROFLAMO!!!!

JoanofKahlan / Basilica / Fixlica / Joankahza / Joaness
    Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

In responce to the clan aplication forms being handed to WebMD.. I must say... rejected... Rejected... Rejected.... /me gets out the reject stamp...

Sorry guys you can keep this looser...

And best wishes to O.O. Hope you guys work your way out of this ordeal.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Rznr
    Guess why we booted him from Trinity way back haha, he's a brainfart...
    Maybe hes releated to bibiche! ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Betrayal is stronger than disagreement

Originally posted by JimmyWalker

You're a well known player Webmd, and previously of high repute. I had heard of you long before I'd ever heard of OO. You could have joined the Uberest of the Uber guilds and probably gotten a leadership rank with them. Instead you chose to alienate yourself and everyone you have surrounded yourself with. You have forever sullied your name, and have irrevocably damaged your further game play. I suggest Star Wars Galaxies. You should be quite welcome there.

Funny he had (still has) a veto on recruit in MoK from at least half of the generals, half of the omnis knew he was brain challenged.
    Now get over it, what goes around comes around
    Infamine 200 soljah

Lol Lets see web. I got another at least 15 people out of your fake org today. And thats just me. More to come.

Hehe this sherade wont succede.
    Last edited by Toxinator; Dec 29th, 2002 at 12:40:36.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast