Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

MOTHER kickt him back in the days too. Sorry that this happen OO, if he ever builds anybases, destroy em
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Wow, this shatters some things. From what people told me about him he sounded like a respectable guy. I hope he chokes on his own bile.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Originally posted by MissMaul
    Can't he get banned for this, or something?
    Looking into it.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Woot another Theman1 appearing in clan ?
    Infamine 200 soljah

LMAOF he should change his name to Theman2.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

How horribly ironic.

Someone who's complained about the KFM in the past turns around and shows just how moronic he can be.

This employee is a disgrace to Omni-Tek and deserves to be removed or perhaps given a visit to a reform facility for disciplinary action.

((OOC: what a lamer... ))
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Ya know whats worse?

He is lying to all our old memebrs. He locked all the leaders out of the old org site and is saying that opulent did a /org disband and has left AO. Total lies.

Made a name similar to OO. Why web? trying to trick people back in yet another way? Hmm

Sending people tells telling them to come to TOO because OO is gone? Oh yea thats moral guess what the truth comes out. Most have come "home" so to speak. Those left i will MAKE SURE know of what you have done. Those left will make the decision wheter to stay with somone as much of an ******* as you. Let me tell you this, i will take back the controllers, the people you steal from us, and i will mend the damage you have caused. I dont know who the hell you think you are but you will not get away with such an ******* stunt as this.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

On the banning question...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=47252

I suspect the answer will be no.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Lord Tritoch
    you son of a ***** web. I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE IN AO IS A LIVING HELL YOU HAVE MADE A VERY PISSED OFF ENEMY

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WEB AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ORG FINE LEAVE BUT KICKING EVERYONE IS BEYOND BELIEF. YOU HAVE TAKEN ONE OF THE LARGEST ORGS AND MADE IT BARELY NOTHING YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY.
    Large isn't always good.
    That's very true when it comes to full caps. Looks stupid.
    It's a game. Chill.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

< was pissed.

Deal.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Heh, I would be rather pissed if someone did a thing like this.
    Yes its a game but lots of ppl put down a lot of time and effort in it and when some lameass punk walks up and smash it all into bits I think you are pretty pissed.

Sure Im a clanner, but just send me a tell and i´ll be more than happy to help you guys make this guy into the stinky pile of ***** he really is.
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    On the banning question...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=47252

I suspect the answer will be no.
    I did not have high hopes on that front. But it was/is worth a try.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Okkra
    Heh, I would be rather pissed if someone did a thing like this.
    Yes its a game but lots of ppl put down a lot of time and effort in it and when some lameass punk walks up and smash it all into bits I think you are pretty pissed.

Sure Im a clanner, but just send me a tell and i´ll be more than happy to help you guys make this guy into the stinky pile of ***** he really is.
    The one that did all the building was me. Joanofkahlkan who si posting her rants here in this thread was one to call for major restrictions to recruitment, including level and refernces only.
    Of course, she only wanted those restrictions put up AFTER she got in.

So the one that drove all the building is the one who got mad when Opulent decided to go against his word.

No BS, no ranks, all equal, all leaders equal...till he decided to declare himself "the one and only".

Had he made this declaration 4 or 5 months ago, all of the building would have been done without him. All the O.O porvided 5 months ago was an empty shell. No name, no reputation, nothing but a dead org channel.

You can buy that in the backyard for 50k in 10 minutes.

And this was discussed in the org's leaders. Opulent announced he would step down and hold elections for anew leader, then cancelled them, all on his own. Again, going against our policy of all leaders are equal. Say what you will about the FC statement on pick your leaders. But when he agreed to the growth of the org, he made a deal, and when called on it, refused to honor his words.

For that, I am saddened to know that he sat at home, ponytail and all, typing out "I am the one and only leader, obey me". Shame when people get obsessed with power such as he did.
    Last edited by WebMD; Dec 29th, 2002 at 05:08:59.
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

Exclamation Betrayal is stronger than disagreement

You make valid points in your post, and yet, what you did was the single most asinine and unfriendly thing any one person could possibly do. Ok, you have some beef with the guild leadership. No problem. Don't we all at times. Ok, you think that guild leadership is becoming to concentrated in Opulent's hands. Its a valid complaint. But instead of just leaving the org and joining ANY other org, you decide to destroy the one you were in, and screw over half the population by taking its towers.

You're a well known player Webmd, and previously of high repute. I had heard of you long before I'd ever heard of OO. You could have joined the Uberest of the Uber guilds and probably gotten a leadership rank with them. Instead you chose to alienate yourself and everyone you have surrounded yourself with. You have forever sullied your name, and have irrevocably damaged your further game play. I suggest Star Wars Galaxies. You should be quite welcome there.

Web you are a liar. Everyone knows that you are lying so have fun being a nobody on RK. from what youve just done with letting clan take the controllers it lloks like your going clan. But everyone there knows your a leech too. so where do you go now? Now you are regreting what you did
    Have fun you son o B*@#*^

What's worse

Now we find WebMD has given our former SFH ql100 base to a clan Tradeskillz. Will Omni peeple not stand up now and take some action? Web did this because OO was going to take back our base and he had alts still in the guild who heard the plan.

WeMDs action to spite OO has hurt all of Omni with loss of exp bonus.

Jimmywalker: Webmd is well known as a "jerkass" amongst the uberest of guilds, as Wildwal so elegantly put it.

People who are bitter about their lives because of hardships that are no one elses fault should not be allowed to interact with people.
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

I had a chat with Superslang and it seems that Web just contacted him and offered him the tower. Web still has some alt I have yet to find in the guild. I do not blame Superslang or Tradeskillz for what they have done in taking over the site. As I explained to Slag we will still try to take it back - but that is totally a conflict thing as far as our guilds are concerned.

Twice today I have posted the real story of what happened to the Obsidian Order and twice today Web has had it removed for some techinical violation. Web excels at being a prick - and as such he has memorized the CoC just to use as a weapon. I have emailed CZ to ask why the posts were removed so that we can post the story with out Web's getting it removed.

Now regardless of what the CoC says on any one of his actions today - they all amount to harrassment. He ran a kick script, he destroyed guild controllers that contained many millions of credits of players towers, he ran off with all of the equipment on the guild mules and started a fake guild with our name. He tricked many people into joining this guild. And when faced with the prospect of having the towers taken back from him by force - he gave them to a clan guild..

And he did this because when he demanded the leadership of the guild from me I would not simpily turn the guild over to him. He has fantasized about some agreement we had for me to do so - no such agreement existed - the first I heard of it was when I offered to step down and hold elections. His fear was that he wouldn't get elected and he was right.

Sadly - all of this is Web trying to get back at me. I am not bothered by him very much - just sad at how pathetic he has become. I apologize to all of you who have had your play spoiled by his childishness. Hopefully FC will take notice of this grief play and act on it.
    President of the Obsidian Order
    Please pass the babies!!!

If only we could all petition to Omni tek to have him banished to the clans. I am sure this simple act would win us this war, with Web working in tir kicking people from orgs and blowing up clan towers, we will win in no time at all.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Apparently Webmd gave omni tower land to a clan organization.

Re-read that a few times, and let it sink in.

I am willing to give the clan organization leader the benefit of the doubt when he says that he knew nothing of the circumstances, since I have dealt with him before and I know he is a good fellow. When he posted his reply (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=85480), I am willing to believe him.

However, I would like to give this to Webmd :

http://64.106.154.149/showitem.asp?AOID=81755

This would seem to be in line with his intentions.

Have a nice day.
    If you're looking for any of these programs -
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast