Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

As you may have heard, WebMD, during the middle of the night, ran a kick script and kicked everyone out of the guild, took our web site, and destroyed our towers. He, then, established "The Obsidian Order" to mimic the name of the real guild "Obsidian Order".

He did this because he, personally, didn't like the way Opulent lead the guild. He came out of nowhere one day and said that he'd rather have a 'democratic' guild. This was after he asked Opulent if he'd step down as president. Opulent didn't like that idea. Opulent posted to the forums asking us (the leaders) to vote on who should become president. We all voted for Opulent to stay president.

At any rate, all the leaders, including myself, voted to have Opulent stay as president. One of the main reasons for our decision was because Web has a problem dealing with anger and he has a problem with respecting people. It was almost everyday that I got a complaint from a guild member about Web.

Unfortunately, Opulent and he are friends IRL. Opulent felt he couldn't demote or kick Web from the guild... so Web stayed with us. I've been in situations like that before and I know it was hard on Op.

We woke up today to find our guild in shreds. All because... Web didn't like the fact that none of us wanted him as president. He took what wasn't his. He could have started his own guild and led it the way he felt it should be led but instead... he destroyed our bases, our site, and our guild.

The one positive aspect to this all is that we've now removed all the inactives that Web randomly invited while he sat at BB in Ent. Despite my efforts to get him to stop the inviting, he continued until we were 680+ full of inactives.

So what now? I'm not sure. I'm still kind of in shock but I had to make a post about it seeing as how the message on the first page of our web site is full of lies. If he truly believes any of the BS then he's got a few screws loose. Fact is, no matter what ,no one wanted him as President. Opulent said he'd step down if one of us wanted to run. We all responded with "No we'd rather have you as president." IE we don't want to take your spot, we don't want web to take your spot. So Op went in accordance with our requests and remained as President.

What happens now remains to be seen. Web is pretty good at doing random invites so I am sure he'll, at least, be able to get all the clueless, newbs, and alts into his guild. I doubt, though, that after this display, anyone worth their salt will ever join his guild. Word will always eventually get around to the recruits that "The Obsidan Order" is lead by the lowest of low. A guild thief - literaly.

Heh, I knew Web was a trial... but he never once appeared to me as someone who'd take a guild that wasn't his. Or to run kick scripts or what not. Just goes to show that you never really know anyone. I didn't know Web until we told him "No, we don't want you as president, you're on KoS lists, for pete's sake."
    Last edited by JoanOfKahlan; Dec 28th, 2002 at 19:46:52.

JoanofKahlan / Basilica / Fixlica / Joankahza / Joaness
    Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

Crocodile tears you shed Joan
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

you son of a ***** web. I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE IN AO IS A LIVING HELL YOU HAVE MADE A VERY PISSED OFF ENEMY

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WEB AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ORG FINE LEAVE BUT KICKING EVERYONE IS BEYOND BELIEF. YOU HAVE TAKEN ONE OF THE LARGEST ORGS AND MADE IT BARELY NOTHING YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

What exactly was said by Opulent and myself that made it so Opulent's post was deleted?

There's a lot of important information there that needs to be said. Please contact Opulent (and myself if I said something wrong) and ask him to edit his post and then reinstate it to the forums.

I feel as if this whole thing is being 'hushed' up for some unknown reason. It can't be 'flames' - Flaming posts abound on AO's forums.

Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

ah Glad I`m not Omni

Good to see Omni-Tek beeing betrayed, and getting weaker.
    Way to go WebMd.

Well seriously that is just lame man, and I can truly say I`m glad you`re not with the clans.

hope you manage to rebuild your guild (even though you are Omni )

Destoy all our old towers too since he took those as well. there is a level 100 a level 75 and a level 10. Not sure on exact locations the 100 is in SFH that i know.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

How lame does someone have to be to kick everyone AND destroy their tower? Why would anyone want to be in a guild where the leader destroyed the towers of his ex-guildies? It's jsut sad. I hope you guys get a chance to rebuild your guild, and keep sickos like WebMD from proliferating.

Think this is the lowest someone can get. Web you're a spoiled kid who needs to get some attention in the medical care very soon. Joan/Lord/Opulent Goodluck in rebuilding the org!

Well damn. WebMD is a little b**ch.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

He's sitting at BB right now frantically random inviting people who aren't even in the guild right now. :P

If I wasn't shocked at what Web has done, I'd be LMAO'ing right now. It's hilarious to see. He's soon going to have 700 people who don't know what an implant is. I think he's still under the impression that $uber == $large.

At least no one can accuse OO of being a newbie guild now... Web has gone and taken that 'glory' from us. The random inviter has left and will establish a true newb guild.

More power to ya, Web. I am sure those walking out of the backyard will need access to your trade skills, buffs, and mules.

Band of Brothers

My MP anger is rising.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Btw, whatever you do, if you know Web's real name don't post it here. I think Opulent mentioned his first name in his post and that's why that entire thread was deleted.

Band of Brothers

Yes personal information is not good. Sinks us down to like half webs level.. THats a place OO will NEVER be.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

lol, we had to kick him out of trinity way back when, he had an alt who was general in the alt guild at the time and kicked all the people he could.. lol all around jerkass

not to mention worthless in missions inless you have a 2nd doc, cause his name is always black, hes busy looting and leeching
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

SO true.

See web i have gotten at least 4 of our member out of ur god forsken manifestation of a org. MORE WILL COME. oh and dont expect to have those towers much longer either.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Speaking of towers, our exp bonus is down because of that nitwit destroying OO's towers.

Band of Brothers

yea didnt realise we had that big of a chunk.. well i guess since the 100 was totally full and the 75 was like well 75% full it kinda had an impact.

Good going. Webmd i think you need to see a md. Mabye a nice padded cell with a nice comfy jacket and some colorful pills will make you sane.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Pffft!

What an Ass!

I'll put him on /ignore because of this.

What a jerk!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Wow, This has to be like.. The lamest thing that has ever happend, WebMD, If I ever see you in the Arena or 0% Area, Your toast, Goodluck in Rebuilding OO Guys.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Can't he get banned for this, or something?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast