Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about a button to reload weapon?

How about a button to reload weapon?

I'd like a way to just press a button to reload my un, instead of dragging the bullets over the gun & right clicking.

see soldier forum
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Yeah bump
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

bump, shame on you fc for not having this in game yet!

yeah

would be good

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

bumpy
    /tell Jakual

Org Leader 1: Why are our NT's killing each other!?!
    Org Leader 2: They see a smurf and want title rights.
    - JohnMclain

Good idea we need that.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

*bump*
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

"Only n00bs whine about twinks"

I love this idea. Seems it would be easy to implement too.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Wink

I´ve posted & bumped this one a hundred times before so I guess one more wont kill me.

yeah, as far as i can remember, there's been a request for this since pretty much day 1... I've pretty much given up hope.. even a script command would work so that we could hotbar it..

What makes this complicated is that the client now has to search for the RIGHT ammo in your inventory. Once it finds it, then it will be able to load it.

I don't use guns, so forgive my ignorance with this next question:
    What if there is more than one appropriate ammo available in the Inventory? I dunno if guns always use just 1 type of ammo ever and if there are different QLs for better results. Feel free to educate me on this matter.

If guns only use 1 type of ammo ever and the QL of the bullets doesn't matter, then there should be no reason why there isn't a Reload button.

Well, we all know the real reason why: Funcom. They simply refuse to put in features that would make life easier for players for some reason.

Bump

agentBUMP!

How hard can this be to implement?

If the game can automatically reload the gun when it runs out of ammo then it would be the simplest thing in the game to put a manual command ingame to initiate this process.

Unfortunately for some unfathomable reason funcom doesn't see this . Hence the closed reload threads, and monthly requests for this function.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

bump.

yes, the game already has all the basic code implemented for automatic ammo reloading.

if it should not find the right ammo for some reason, it flashes a message telling you so. this happened to me in a mission recently when i switched weapons without pulling the right ammo type out of a bag.

all that is needed is for a button to run the automatic reloading procedure on possible two wielded weapons. since the already have this type of function with brawl and burst and other actions, the hardest part would likely be finding a pretty icon for it.

/me executes "Bump-DOT MKX" on this thread....
    .: Naraya :.

Steroid injected bump!
    Chaosengine : Still soldiering on..
    Equiptment Layout

On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero...
    When you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything right at all...

Our name is Legion for we are many..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast