Thread: Camelot grid in relationship to Tarasque & Crowd/Land Control

Camelot grid in relationship to Tarasque & Crowd/Land Control

Well, the last time PvP at tara has gone down again after it looked like it just came alive again. The problem lays in the fact that any omni trying to grid to Camelot 10 minutes before a tara spawn or later for sure, has a big chance of getting disconnected and not being able to login again for atleast 10-20 minuts usually. Which result that the fight never will take place, not because people don't want to, but because the servers make it impossible.

Therefore I make this simple suggestion: in terms of Crowd & Land control, make it so that Camelot is seen as controlled land from clanners, meaning there can be 40 clanners there, and more will be teleported away, meaning the omni can have 35 people at camelot before they get teleported away. This would leave camelot, and more important Tarasque open for both Clanners & Omni's. Which would hopefully bring back again the struggle for the beast alive again as it once was a long time ago.

The balance between clan & omni is for us not important, a 20 omni, 60 clanners would work too for us, just if we can't loot Tarasque, make it so that it was the clanners that putted us to a halt, and not mainly & mostly the lack of server support.

Grid/Gridexit: Maybe it would help to move the Gridexit away (like in Tir). For sure in an area w/o guards.

CC doesn't work right atm. (look at post in NW-Forum). But if it would work, i also would like to see it in 25%-area in castle. Like 40 clanners / 40 omnis with the PF-restriction of 60 total.

And one more: Instead of 4 PFs spawning @ same time every 18 hours, how about only 1 PF (suggested before) with a 6 hours spawn?

About moving grid

As it could be an option to move the grid away out of the crowd, I do have my doubts. Because in the Tarasque dungeon ourselves we have experienced clanners under lvl100 enter (who do like no damage to tarasque) just simply to fill up the GameSelector that nobody could enter and therefore tarasque would stay in clanners dominion. They could just do the same at the Camelot grid, what if they just move with the Grid to keep omni out?

(not blaming any clanners, if we had enough omni or it was guarded by omni guards, we would probably use the same tactic if it was to keep tara for us.

Oh yes, lets have an unguarded grid exit in the heart of clan territory so the omni's have easy access!

meh
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro