Thread: Finding PPPE...

Finding PPPE...

Ok I needa find PPPE to sell, im broke as h3ll. ATM im lvl 82 and I do QL 57 misson (LvL 60 boss) and look for it on him. Then I started to wonder...does PPPE drop off of mobs or can it be found in chests? Same question applies to GA1...
    "When you are born, you come into the world crying, while those surrounding you smile. Live your life so that when you lay to rest, you will be smiling as all those around you cry."
    -Unknown

I've seen various answers tot his - some people say it has been found in chests - others that its usually only found as boss loot - either way it's very very rare drop

Ok well let me put it his way...has anybody ever find GA1 and/or PPPE in a ql 60ish misson off of a normal mob and/or in a chest? Also, are there any ****ific "settings" that help find these items?
    "When you are born, you come into the world crying, while those surrounding you smile. Live your life so that when you lay to rest, you will be smiling as all those around you cry."
    -Unknown

While I realize there seems to be a somewhat small relation to tradeskills in this thread, I'd like to point something out here. Something that jumps out at me that shows perfectly how borked tradeskills are:

"Hi, I'm a level 82 <insert profession here> and I need alot of money in order to compete in the marketplace for the inflated economy. Can I get hints/tips to acquire a low QL, extremely rare item that is absolutely required by tradeskill armor makers so I can sell it for insane amounts of money? I know this doesn't help the overinflated economy any, but what else am I to do? I don't have the IP to raise tradeskills myself (noone under level 100 does to tell the truth) so there's no way in hell I'll ever use a PPPE. But people that are much higher level will pay huge amounts of money since it isn't possible for them to acquire this item any other way without spending hours and hours on alt characters to get this item. Any help/tips are appreciated."

Note: I am not flaming the person that started this thread in any way. I'm just pointing out how stupid the fact is that an item like this is so rare.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.

o_O

my question still stands...
    -Unknown

Originally posted by Junp
    Ok well let me put it his way...has anybody ever find GA1 and/or PPPE in a ql 60ish misson off of a normal mob and/or in a chest? Also, are there any ****ific "settings" that help find these items?
    Months ago my engineer found a GA1 disc off of a normal mob in a QL 60ish solo mission.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Umm...recently lol
    -Unknown

use search there use to be alot of these threads personally i dont like helping people find items to sell that im lookin for with my alts ^^ but the threads are there could have answered your own question right as you thought of it :>
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

I tried that, i got a few threads saying they have found it in team missons but ****ificly if they found it off of a mob or a boss or a chest...

Examples...

"I did find a PPPE-Hard after about 50 missions (yay!). Traded it for a VTE (via auction here on the Rimor exchange).
    "

or

"I've blitzed lots of QL57, 59 and 60 missions for PPPEs ;D"

So, I know atleast they drop off of the boss, still wondering if you can find them in chests or off mobs...
    -Unknown

OK

My five cents:

Farm dyna-camp bosses lvl 56-60. I heard somebody looted a PPPE shape soft off one not long ago. However, I am looking for the PPPE's in this fashion myself, and 3 weeks of farming has given me zit. I got some other good low-ql nanos and items, but no PPPE's. In any way, you'll be able to increase your assets somewhat...

And I agree:
    I dare the GM's to loosen up on the more game-enriching items, as the tools and profession specific items who buff skills, though, since their present droprates are destroying an already too pressed economy, as previously stated in this thread. oh, well...

However: If anybody do find the PPPE shape hard armor in Atlantean, my engie - Catmech - will pay a corrupting amount of creds for it, and maybe still be happy...

edit: Catmech got the MRR shape hard now 85M poorer...
    Last edited by Spip; Jan 7th, 2003 at 14:03:57.
    pain is a illussion
    Rubydoc TL7 soli Doc [A]
    Diamonddog TL7 nm Doc [Retired 0 IPR]
    Diamondadv 150 soli adv Equip [A]

R.I.P Mafia you will be missed

I believe (but have not personally confirmed) that the PPPE's are boss loot only. GA disks are completely different, they can drop from anything that drops disks.

--Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

i would have sex with you for one, but i'm a whore not a slut, so it would cost.....

got ppe hard from boss

i did get a ppe hard shape from a ql 60 boss in a mission in lush resort yesterday (mebee my new yr gift from fc for my engy)

Both PPPE hards and the GAI disc I got came off of bosses in Lush Resort on QL 57 missions. Lush seems to be the place, or maybe it's just because ALL the missions I took while blitzing were there due to easy access :P

PPPE...what about Robot Instruction Discs???

I have been searching and searching for the three Robot Instruction Discs and can not find them anywhere. Could someone help me find these in one way or another? I realize most people do not use the weapons these improve, but I am striving to be a complete engineer... I need these items! Thanks.
    The Union - Neutral Org.
    ... Wardencraft ... - Neutral Atrox Keeper
    ... Gizmocraft ... - Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    ... Clobbercraft ... - Neutral Atrox Martial Artist

The Company - Omni Org.
    ... Boomcraft ... - Neutral Solitus Trader
    ... Blitzcraft ... - Omni Opifex Fixer
    ... Ragecraft ... - Omni Atrox Enforcer
    ... Traumacraft ... - Omni Solitus Doctor
    ... Voodoocraft ... - Omni Nanomage Nanotechnician

More videos coming soon on YouTube: BlockAndLode

The improve discs are relatively easy to find, they can be found as mission rewards and off normal mobs at certain qls.

I think 10,20, and 30 are the qls you can get them in mission rewards...

iamblades, in case you dont have an answer yet, the discs you are looking for can be found in QL10 missions (or thereabouts). I found Improve Crushing Weapons on a mob in a QL9-11 mission, but can also be found on boss.

Rare, but not PPPE rare from what I've seen.

Unhappy

A friend of mine found a GA III disk of a regular mob in a regular mission, first mob thru the door actually! Lucky bastards! other fixers like me have to work day after day blitzing so i can afford a GAIII disc for what 150-200MIL!!!

Originally posted by Shantan
    iamblades, in case you dont have an answer yet, the discs you are looking for can be found in QL10 missions (or thereabouts). I found Improve Crushing Weapons on a mob in a QL9-11 mission, but can also be found on boss.

Rare, but not PPPE rare from what I've seen.
    A good place to find them are the human mobs in the 20k outpost in PM. They are the right level to drop the weapons discs, and that's where I got my 3.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.