Thread: Let us make normal stim/kits via tradeskills

Let us make normal stim/kits via tradeskills

no more mission to pick up 50 higher level stims/kits please. just let us make them via tradeskills

PUUUUWEEEEEEASSSSEEE!!!!
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Re: Let us make normal stim/kits via tradeskills

Originally posted by Nugget
    no more mission to pick up 50 higher level stims/kits please. just let us make them via tradeskills

PUUUUWEEEEEEASSSSEEE!!!!
    Uhm... They already are. I've made lots of them with my trader. You can make kits that heal more than 50% more hp than the buyable versions and reusable every 30 seconds (one drawback you get blinded) and you got first aids giving to both nano and hp.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

I think he wants a non-blinding version... and I agree.

Re: Let us make normal stim/kits via tradeskills

Originally posted by Nugget

PUUUUWEEEEEEASSSSEEE!!!!
    Actually, do like Neocron: Let the tradeskills items actually be better than the other stuff. Make the tradeskillers feel like they actually had a purpose. Make that 100mill PPPE Hard Armor actually be worth the 100mill.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Re: Re: Let us make normal stim/kits via tradeskills

Originally posted by Sjoko

Uhm... They already are. I've made lots of them with my trader. You can make kits that heal more than 50% more hp than the buyable versions and reusable every 30 seconds (one drawback you get blinded) and you got first aids giving to both nano and hp.
    Those i know, got 2000 of the kits and 500 stims that i use for team mission blitzing or in pvp. I was thinking more of the normal kits.stims though, the special ones are quite expensive and not really for general use.

The 500 hp/nano stims I have cost me about 5mil to make, if i was to use them like normal, I'd go through them in a day or so of powerleveling and thats a bit pricey.
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

There's really no reason to have the treatment kits blind people -- take the blinding effect out and maybe someone will use them.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I think they wanted a side effect to using the made treatment kits but i think blinding is a bad idea. They should just make them lock treatment for a little while longer maybe 40 secs or something.

Re: Re: Let us make normal stim/kits via tradeskills

Originally posted by eaze

Actually, do like Neocron: Let the tradeskills items actually be better than the other stuff. Make the tradeskillers feel like they actually had a purpose. Make that 100mill PPPE Hard Armor actually be worth the 100mill.
    This is one of the things that I felt Neocron did very right. Make tradeskill-created items worth the effort.
    Capacitor, the device - a device which collects and stores electricity.
    Capacitor, the Fixer - a Opifex who collects and stores visits to Reclaim.

-||-

*dreams vividly about QL175+ nano recharges*

Ala, bump, make it happen please!
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

Issue was addressed.
    Last edited by Atremis; Dec 31st, 2002 at 21:44:51.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.