Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RK-1 list of hugable clanners :D

Re: Roar!

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    /me hugs Poetica. Wiggeling her foot around her and kisses her neck. Wrangeline looses all track of time and space.

Not that many know that fact that I like women
    Hmmm... then WHY did you leave my guild?

Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

All of GSP and The Mockers
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

hahaha

"You have just been rainbowhugged"

-How cute

hehe
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

Poetica

Well I joined KoRK because my RL friend and his 2 brothers was in ure guild. Then he left AO and I started with my guild-ho'ing. I have stopped the Ho'ing and Im having a blast in Arion

That RL friend came back a few days ago btw! W00t! And his brothers too! And even another RL friend with them as well!!

Azuhl I think his doc is called

I know Azuhl... Great lill doc

To bad you left... No girls in can flirt with in guild now...

*sigh*
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

I don't say it a lot but you really *do* sound like a male sometimes; and I know about your "I may be both then" replies How about a nice chat on gridstream together, for everyone to hear hmm?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

There's an idea! Poetica, will you let TNT interview you? You're so creative we'd love you to read one of your poems on air for us!
    Last edited by Tristalyn; Jan 6th, 2003 at 16:23:20.
    GridStream

lol!!

There are alot of people that for some reason or another NEED to know what gender I am in RL.

Stop that allready! And for those that DO know, u are NOT allowed to post here

Re: lol!!

There are alot of people that for some reason or another NEED to know what gender I am in RL.

Pff was meant for Poetica, I dont know you well enough

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

I need to know. Please tell me.
    GridStream

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    There's an idea! Poetica, will you let TNT interview you? You're so creative we'd love you to read one of your poems on air for us!
    We could do that... But I speak lousy english (real bad norwegian accent...)

LOL replies go fast here

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

That's ok. We can have you read something and translate it for you. I can speak Norwenglish.

...although just to let you know ahead of time .. Your poem is about hippo's..
    GridStream

Re: Re: lol!!

Originally posted by Letah

Pff was meant for Poetica, I dont know you well enough
    What? I sound manly? Hmmm... Maybe I've been to much influenced by my male coworkers... Got no other explanation

Re: lol!!

Hey I don't need to know

I don't care

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    That's ok. We can have you read something and translate it for you. I can speak Norwenglish.

...although just to let you know ahead of time .. Your poem is about hippo's..
    Weeee i love hippo's

Eh?

No?

du er sexxxxy Froskehjerne
    GridStream

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast