Thread: I hate begging!

I hate begging!

I don't know about anyone else but I am a lvl68 bureaucrat and I am getting VERY tired of begging off meta-physicists for mocham's and every time they expect a tip! But the thing is, is that I don't mind tipping them, it's finding them and then beg, beg, beg and hope you don't die in your mission cause you're gonna have to find another one (and sometimes there's none around that can cast it yet), beg (hope their not afk), beg, and then tip again. There should be a store that gives mocham's/buffs for Matter Creation and Time&Space. I would imagine some engineer's have the same complaint. I'm not even going to start about the pet pathing problem.

Asking and tipping is not the problem, the problem is finding one.
    Metas are getting extinct every day, because theres no reason to level a MP beyond 130 and pet pathing makes it worst.
    IMO MPs are the worst prof now (low and mid lvls are ok tho), if FC not gives new things and fixes it will be much harder to find one every day.

Tis true, there are very few high lvl mp's left...
    On RK1 i can count about 5 active ones (clan) including myself... not great odds of finding one =/ (this is why FC gave NT's a NP buff, cuz all the mp's were going and god forbid if no one could make everyones implants )