Thread: Not sure what to do?

Unhappy Not sure what to do?

(Not sure if this is the right forum as I am new)

Right I am half way through my 7 day trial of AO but am I getting conned if I want to stay playing the game? It says that in a few days after the 7 are up I will start paying $19.95 a month this will be including the 7 days I have already had so I get for $19.95 a months play. But if I were to pay $9.95 for the full game without the 7 days trial would I still get 1 months play free for half the price? Is this a really good con they are running? Sounds like it.

Is it more beneficial for me to buy the NOTUM WARS for $19.95 and get the 1 months free with that for the same price and the upgrade?

I don't want to kill off my new 4 day old character but if it is gonna save me money I will have to do it.

Thanks in Advance
    Moonunit

When Notum Wars is purchased does the free month include key activation? Someone help us out here.

If they offer NW as a free or low-cost ($5?) download I may install it, but at this point I have no plans to buy the retail version.

Basically, if you don't cancel before the 7-day trial is up you will end up paying $19.95 for the first month and $12.95 for each month after that, which is a good deal.
    "It was almost as incredible as if you had fired a fifteen-inch shell at a piece of tissue paper and it came back and hit you."

- Ernest Rutherford

See my post in the other forum, but basically:

Right now, unless S&H or some other issue prevents you from getting NW (due to not being able to get a physical box, but being able to d/l), you'd have to be insane not to go with NW as a new player.

D/L the original and keep the trial running: $19.95 for the first month + game, 12.95 after... plus you have to pay for NW if you decide you want it.

Buy NW box: Get NW, your first month, and the client... for 19.95. 12.95 a month afterwards.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.