Thread: Yearning Armour dropping off CAV dynamobs on test

Yearning Armour dropping off CAV dynamobs on test

Pretty much what the subject says. Three pieces of the Yearning armour was apparently seen dropping off the Enigma Dynacamp in CAV on test today.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

I could be sarcastic and say 'who cares?'

Then again, I could say 'how much does the shop pay for it?'

But, instead, I'll say 'fine job as usual informing your fellow MP's of information that might be useful to them'.

=)

these new mp armors are just like barter armor back in the day, cool to wear at parties but don't run into battle with it
    Vulcanon - MP Powa! [E]
    Vulcari - Shade Extraordinaire [E]
    Vulcness - Keeper of the Boringness [E]

Err, The Pilgrim armor is Plasteel. How cool at a party is that?

The yearning armor does look nice, and IMO the gloves are quite nice as well. The reqs on the Yearning armor are quite nice as well, shows somebody was really thinking of MPs.

In general its pretty gross and disgusting they ignored all pleas for something that would benefit a MP.

I'd like to say that they'd fix it a few patches later like Barter Armor... but /me looks at every other broken MP item in the Dbase and how long its taken them to get fixed.

I suppose thats ok for higher lvls, but wat about us mids?

I can't sic my pet on a dynacamp boss, 'cos the pet nuke they have gets him everytime.

Guess I'll need org help for this one

Originally posted by Turnpike
    I suppose thats ok for higher lvls, but wat about us mids?

I can't sic my pet on a dynacamp boss, 'cos the pet nuke they have gets him everytime.

Guess I'll need org help for this one
    I don't think you are supposed to be able to solo dynacamp bosses
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

GA fixers, and enforcers are meant to solo dynacamp bosses. Not silly MPs. Did you forget who FC really loves?

Originally posted by Votary
    I don't think you are supposed to be able to solo dynacamp bosses
    Alas, I have only myself to blame. I'm the kind of guy who asks people to team for just a minute so I can roll team missions to solo. Why?

Because I'm a very GREEDY little bast**d who HATES having to share the loot. Like those seagulls in 'Finding Nemo'

"MINE!""MINE!""MINE!""MINE!"

Yup, definetely does not play well with others

Originally posted by Socrates
    GA fixers, and enforcers are meant to solo dynacamp bosses. Not silly MPs. Did you forget who FC really loves?

Actually mp's are rather good at soloing dynacamp bosses.
    Ok. You can't do it like a fixer with 1000+ if def, and rush into a place and just evade every hit, but with a litle plan its fully possible.

My personal rec when i was at lvl 180 was a ql 214 dynaboss. At that time i used about 10 minutes to take that bastard down, but what counts is I did it.

As a MP you can do all those things (ok not all but you need to plan the attack a lot better, and you need some time taking the mob down since were not the hardest hit'ers on RK.

-----------------------------------
    Krompen, Forsaken
    193 MP, RK1.

Well I have soloed 7 out of the nine bots for alvin/dogda quest at lvl 115. Only two to go Now this was done by kiting the damn things, wich is not easy with my run speed at 210 or so....
    Quite a few close calls I tell you, LOL

Did this without outside buffs btw.

Oh And a great thanx to Squiggle from BOB for killing TK for me so I could get my rack

Noticed some kind of area effect type of nano that hit my pets kind of hard is this the pet killer nano?

And wich of the bots hits the hardes in this quest, keeping TK out of the equation? (Best in brass was the hardest one so far, got Galvino and Metalomania left)

Oh and thanx for the info X, sorry to stray off topic
    Last edited by Hexar/Tarilliux; Jun 26th, 2003 at 14:14:14.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

galvano is the hardest, his nuke is not pretty
    Vulcanon - MP Powa! [E]
    Vulcari - Shade Extraordinaire [E]
    Vulcness - Keeper of the Boringness [E]

Damn!

Came pretty close to dying to Best in Brass, this is gonna get hairy then, LOL.

edit : retracted question.....I've already hijacked this thread long enough,LOL
    Last edited by Hexar/Tarilliux; Jun 26th, 2003 at 17:33:36.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names