Thread: Albrecht visual bug fix? when?

Albrecht visual bug fix? when?

Am I the only one that really hates the visual bug for Albrecht armor on Solitus?

Im sorry, but I want TANK armor, not some crappy shoulderpads. I cannot believe that this is taking SO LONG to fix, I mean, the graphics for this are already in game, just apply them to this Albrecht and be done with it already.
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

There was a time

There was a time when tank armor would not show the red colors...Just a brownish kinda puke/grey...

It took FOREVER to get it fixed, the bug was even passed over in a patch...i want to say it was almost 2 months befire i quit the first time.

When i came back a few weeks ago i noticed it was fixed, no idea how long it lasted but FC doesnt seem to be too concerned with player visual bugs...
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

would you rather have them fix this bug, or ix the bug with engys, you knowm, the one that makes em suck?

dont say fix em both, if funcom tries to fix 2 things, theyll screw up those 2 things, and cause another 3 bugs =)

Bleh leave it alone, I like how it looks.
    Yagyu for life

how about fix the floating shoulder pad bug on opi's first!! damn that's anoying to me when I strap on reg armor!! having on pad just floating out in front of me doing it's own thing?? wtf!!!
    Layartic - I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground!!
    Sunebam - What you want me to heal too!!??
    Shatterstarr - Just kinda relaxing to let your pets work!

And a few other toons of no notable mention yet

I kinda like the look of the Albrecht tank armor on Solitus Females.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

FIX

I say fix it ! i like to use Vt egg (two) but i dont have shoulders if i wear vt egg .... it looks like a lifesaver swimming suit thats why i am stuck with quest pads
    (Original) lvl 200 Neutral -Soldier-
    Lance"Jovilen" Scheer

Originally posted by Vitalangel
    I kinda like the look of the Albrecht tank armor on Solitus Females.
    Me too.

Looks incredibly sexy with my CAS Body Armor.....

Don't dare to un-nerf Albrecht!

Hugs and Kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Same here... Imo Albrecht looks many times better than a Heavy Tank Armor on my small solitus trader