Thread: Issue spending ip points after level with skill window open

Issue spending ip points after level with skill window open

I had just killed a monster and knew i was going to level on his xp so i opened the skill window to spend my ip points. A second after i opened it i leveled. I started to raise my str but the number would not go up. My points did go down but the numbers for str never went up. I also noticed that the bar that represents the skill grew till it filled but the numbers still never moved higher than the starting 79.
    I was then able to lower my str to about -20 and then i tried to raise it but ran out of points.
    I had done this with a couple other skills but didnt make the changes as drastic as i had with str. I didnt save the changes because i was afraid i was going to end up with -20 str and that could be bad for a Enforcer.
    I will try it again when i level to 24 tonight and let you know if i can repeat it.

Okay, i was able to reproduce it. Just wait till you have one monster left before you level. When it is about to die, open up the skill window and wait. When the monster dies and you level, you will not be able to assign points properly.
    I will start a level 1 guy and see if i can do it with him and see if the changes i make will stick if i click accept. I havent tried it with my main since i dont want to screw him up.