Thread: Anyone know anything about this....?

Anyone know anything about this....?

I found DNA-locked Omni Armed Forces Sleeves. They are no-drop and you can't equip them. Anyone know what to do with this?
    Bettiepaige level 202 MP
    Sexxynurse level 59 Engineer
    www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
    My armor setup

They are for a clan quest. Its given by Supplymaster Smug in Wailing Waste. You'll get Sentinal Armor in return.

Omni have their own version where they give Sentinal Armor to Supplymaster Eel in Avalon.

more info needed

OK.. let's get some more info about this.

1) Where do we get said items to give to the supplymasters?
    2) How many items do we have to give up to get a full set of Omni-AF/Sentinels armor?
    3) What level should we be to do this?
    Last edited by Advyinc; Jan 15th, 2003 at 22:06:45.
    Yep. I'm back.
    Ph43r.

look to Avalon for the mobs that drop the parts needed to trade for the Sentinals armour.

Look for Bosses amongst the mobs

at least some of these parts drop here
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

So far the only two pieces I have been able to obtain are Superior Sentinel Armor Sleeves and Superior Sentinel Armor Gloves.

Here's how you get them:
    On the west side of Avalon there is a small Omni base (spot marked "Buildings" if you're using Dovve's). Kill all the Guards/Patrollers and eventually Major Copperfield (not positive with his ranking, might be a Sergeant) will spawn. Kill him and he will drop either DNA locked Omni Gloves or Sleeves. Turn them into Smug and he will give you the Sentinel's version of the armor. All the mobs at this base are level 150 or a little higher. Copperfield is a little harder than regular mobs but not my much.

Don't know the details on how to get the Omni armor as I am a Clanner. I assume you can gather other pieces through killing simliar bosses or via quest. The chest piece is obtain from doing a quest for HighCommander Fredrickson. Also note that the armor has a title 6 req on it.

Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

did some research

According to the AO Armor Database, you can get Omni-AF armor from killing Omni guards and from Supplymaster Eel in Avalon. Sentinel armor is available from Clan guards and from Smug in Wailing Wastes. Also, that website says that the armor is only available at QL200.
    Yep. I'm back.
    Ph43r.

Re: did some research

Originally posted by Ulltima
    According to the AO Armor Database, you can get Omni-AF armor from killing Omni guards and from Supplymaster Eel in Avalon. Sentinel armor is available from Clan guards and from Smug in Wailing Wastes. Also, that website says that the armor is only available at QL200.
    I needed to update that column; it was true for the first implementation of the Eel/Smug quests, but this led to a lot of people just killing their same side guards to get the armour. Tir was a bloodbath. Patch 14.73 changed it to have the DNA-locked stuff, which is not equipable as armour and must be turned in to the appropriate supplymaster to get the wearable armour.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

Really cool database, great way to compare armor.

I know azure rocks, and was curious how it compared to the rest. Are you going to be adding it in the future?

-DE

Originally posted by deatheyes
    Really cool database, great way to compare armor.

I know azure rocks, and was curious how it compared to the rest. Are you going to be adding it in the future?
    Yes, I'm slowly adding in some things that have been missing for a while. In particular, the original table on which it was based had only Urban Battle Suit, and I only recently added the rest of the Battle Suits -- which have been in the game a lot longer than Azure. Ditto with the cloaks table; from its inception it didn't have the Omni-Tek tanks (my clan bias shining through), but this past weekend they were finally added.

Mostly the issue is that I want to balance time working on the tables with actually playing the game.

You will also enjoy a neat new feature Jayde is adding to aodb.info, but I'll pretend I'm under NDA and just wait for him to show you all.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts