Thread: CC needs to go - now

CC needs to go - now

Title says it all, it doesnt work, bugged beyond anything.

When 40 clanners are on a controller and omni cant get anywhere near it (or vice versa), whats the point of NW? I prefer going ld 20 times rather than standing 50 meters away from the enemy and watch them take down tower after tower without a chance to do anything.

FC, remove it right here, right now, work on it, test it on the test server and when it works 100% (and no thats not FC's 110%, i mean real 100%), put it back on live.

Rav

I agree. CC doesnt work, remove it completly. Listen to your players please.

Think this might be one of the only things the clanners and omni agree on. Lose the CC its so buggy that it doesn't even follow the rules you(FC) set for it.

Lol CC is a joke for 3 hours we been trying to charge omnis at the controler and we couldnt becasue everytime you get close to them you get warped back. Then when we finaly took over becasue they all went after another base omni couldnt charge us becasue clans been at the controler...

Heh... and why do people not in a guild and of the same side considered as attackers during 25%?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

One of the golden rules of MMORPGs: do not try to explicitly limit the crowd. Your game's code doesn't seem to be robust enough to handle massive battles or masses of people grouped up in one area, so you're at the point where you are explicitly limiting the number of people allowed to enter an area. This is tragic and fatal to the fate of Notum Wars.

Your game is also supposed to be steady enough to keep track of items without fail, but since ya messed that one up too you had to break another golden rule of MMORPG's: do not offer item re-imbursment.

It may be too late to say this, but it would be wise to bake the cake correctly before applying your frosting of choice.
    .: Naraya :.

personally rather just have CC than log on find myself link dead and dead... hehe since CC doesn't seem kick in when suppose to I find myself link dead/killed.

Dont see how removing CC really going improve your chances at taking the tower anyway :P buy better servers FC
    Last edited by Divinecross; Dec 24th, 2002 at 04:37:23.

Problem is FC has to pick:

1: Ditch the CC limit and noone can attack/cast in lag
    2: Keep the CC and gimp the fight.

Its a lose lose situation for FC unless they get servers that can support mass pvp. I myself would love for skill by player to play some kind of role in fight, not just CC and lag.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Please remove CC.

Please.

Pretty Please.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Why don't you make a vote and give your stories. The link is in my sig.

As pat stated there are really no options other than recoding the entire game and putting some real servers in that warehouse :P

CC sucks yes i agree ....but for now its better than hitting X, walking to the fridge, getting a drink, and watching a movie only to come back and see myself finally sitting down

CC sucks yes i agree ....but for now its better than hitting X, walking to the fridge, getting a drink, and watching a movie only to come back and see myself finally sitting down
    No, anything is better than CC.

Anything is better than sitting 50m from your control tower, watching the enemy waste it away while you repeatedly bounce off an invisible wall as you futilely attempt a defense.

FC's nerf bat = CC = weak servers

Yep, bump the thread, and bump CC off the servers.

Attacking/Defending, just pointless when it gets to the point where you can do niether.

Hey FC, are you guys even reading anything the players post? Listen to what the players have to say? Guess not considering CC is still here...

CC

Crowd control must die . Now .

LD > CC

CC is ev0l materialized

Talking just for the japes

..today at CAV at the mayhem base (omni, myself: omni but != mayhem):

thanks 5% and CC I got nearly smacked to pieces by a omni tower - I was warped BACK 5 times to the agroing tower. muhaha!

then a fixer gave me the rest..