Hey all.. I was just thinking about one of the agents nanos that make him/her a more versatile charactor, and I came to the conclusion, most nanos today are made specifically for the profession intended and not for agents.. I was thinking with this new trend in making nanos that are better for only that profession why not decrease the negative effects on false profession, assume profession, and mimic profession?.. these negative effects were put in to balance the class so we couldnt cast every nano easily, however most new nanos today are not visual but actual profession req, thus an agent cant use them anyways..

I propose to lower the nano debuff on these nanos, to maybe -10 for fp, -45 for assume, -60 for mimic?.. that would still make us less powerful then other professions however since they are limiting the nanos we can use anyways.. this wont matter too much. Also im not sure which.. but would be nice if either the nano cost add or the nano c init were reduced... I dont mind paying so much for nanos if I could cast them quicker.. or casting them so slow if it didnt cost me 3x as normal.. just a small idea I wanted to check with you, with all of these changes would this overpower agents?.. please only honest replys. I only want to hear it if you actually know what you are talking about.. considering for the 30 min we are FP our nanoskills are gimped to hell