Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

Angry Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

I play AO a couple of month, i have an ENF 141 today, i took a 6 month break after the OE patch to come back since 3 weeks. I choose an enf cos i thouht it was a good striker and tough profession to kill !
    I can say that the ENF profeession is the worse prof for many reasons compared to others prof :

First of all to understand better the griefs :

+ lot of ppl think that ENF are tanks that must attack first the mob in team, and so it s become the rule on servers.
    + ppl do more team mission or group hunts
    + ENF chooses Atrox as bread, so nano skills are dark blue...
    + remember that enf have not a big nano pool and T&S (so small nano kit)

DEEP into the prof : --------------------------------------------------

+ NANO LINES :

Mongo lines : Gives health but add all mobs around on u ! if u are in team missions with calmer u can uses mongo cos it breaks the calm ! So it s useless

Challenger lines : Increase output damages. Good buff but it cost a lot and has a short duration time

Weapons buff lines: Usefull IF u increase SI pi skills (dark blue). 866 in pi si for a +120 in melee weapons. very expensive

Essence lines : Perfect

layer buff lines : It takes lot of time to cast it and once u absork the hit it s useless so u need to cast it again : too slow, too expensive

shield buff line : what s for ?? - it gives a pity amount of life and small amount of damages on mobs (71 damages each time a boss hit u will do nothing on an 100K health boss!)

Rage line : Nice buffs to run away but it gives u damage and has a short duration time : burning rage gives u 410 damages per 20s, launch 10 times it and u ll do the mob s' job )

fear line : The biggest joke from FC : players want xp, not to the mobs run away from u. It can save u if u play solo but who does!

Taunt line : ?

+ WEAPONS : arf, it s a funny topic.--------------------------------------

- How can u tank with melee weapons under lvl 180, they are crap compare to other weapons ??
    - I saw ALL profession used a better weapon than ENF. Yes shoot weapons(i saw a 10000 critical hit for a trader LVL 140) are better than melee. Only mantis scissors or blood bat can be better cos they are tough and multi wielding .
    - ENF are oblige to go close the target to fight, so ENF takes time and damages before they reach a target (in pvp for ex, i can have a crit and special attacks b4 i am on the target !), same for the MA prof anyway.

+ ITEMS :
    No stuff for enforcer that can change really the fight or the skills.
    The last item was "library of ..." (ql200 adds 50 damages per hit).

THAT S ARE THE FACTS : and compare to other prof that dont tank or are close mobs,
    we dont have AC buffs like soldier, MA, ADV, ENGI , fixer ...
    we dont have no evade buffs like fixer ..
    we dont have no calm buffs
    we dont have no heal buffs
    we dont have no crit buffs

+ HOW IMPROVE THE ENF PROF ?

If the ENF are the official tank they must have the stuff to handdle this, and at least one the improvement that s follow :
    - Better AC/shield/reflect buff or better melee weapons or better items that s increase hits or critical hits frequency.
    - Remplace the fear line by a AC buff line or evade/duck/dodge buffs line
    - mongo lines must not break the calm on mobs
    - fast casting time on layer buff
    - longer time duration for challenger time
    - reduce the cost of some buffs

Plz FC, does something to improve the ENF prof, we are weak on the weapons choice and hits.

I apologize for grammar mistakes

Wheeeeeeeeee, drugs are fun arent they
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Wheee, crossposting is fun, ain't it?

Heh. Whaam's comment from the other one stands here as well.

This is the single least intelligent post I've ever seen.

Did you get that 141 being powerleveled by level 200's twinks? Because nothing else explains being that ill-informed about your class.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

post deleted in 5...4....3....2....

user banned in 5...4....3...2....

ok folks, this is living proof that you should NOT do drugs while pregnant.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

This is the most poorly researched, ill-considered waste of forum space I've ever seen.

Not only are your conclusions laughable, your facts arent even close to accurate(for one, smart guy, your breed does not determine the cost of yours skills, thats your profession that determines how expensive skills are.)

Just stop. Please.

What do you want, /godmode? ...well, that's already enabled for Enforcers, but... I mean come on.

What're you taking? 5 pounds of LSD?

~Chris

Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

I play AO a couple of month, i have an ENF 141 today, i took a 6 month break after the OE patch to come back since 3 weeks. I choose an enf cos i thouht it was a good striker and tough profession to kill !
    I can say that the ENF profeession is the worse prof for many reasons compared to others prof :

I first thought that this was going to be a sarcastic post until I started reading it.

+ lot of ppl think that ENF are tanks that must attack first the mob in team, and so it s become the rule on servers.

Err, well, that is their job, ya know? And level 140+ it doesn't matter who tanks.

Yea.. we know.

Nanoskills are dark blue regardless of breed.

Raise T/S then, or use First Aid kits, or get an HE, or get a Crunch or...

+ NANO LINES :

Mongo lines : Gives health but add all mobs around on u ! if u are in team missions with calmer u can uses mongo cos it breaks the calm ! So it s useless

It does what it's supposed to do.. taunt mobs onto you. It gets aggro off of people who don't want it (namely low HP classes / docs out of nano / etc)

Challenger lines : Increase output damages. Good buff but it cost a lot and has a short duration time

It used to suck with the 2 minute buff, but now it's fine.

Weapons buff lines: Usefull IF u increase SI pi skills (dark blue). 866 in pi si for a +120 in melee weapons. very expensive

Use the lower ones then. They add nearly as much for half the skill.

Great.

layer buff lines : It takes lot of time to cast it and once u absork the hit it s useless so u need to cast it again : too slow, too expensive

Insta-cast at higher levels. It's not expensive as for as nanopool goes either.

shield buff line : what s for ?? - it gives a pity amount of life and small amount of damages on mobs (71 damages each time a boss hit u will do nothing on an 100K health boss!)

The HP buff helps (+450 never hurt anyone, it's half an essence.) Damage shield is great for PvP as well.

Rage line : Nice buffs to run away but it gives u damage and has a short duration time : burning rage gives u 410 damages per 20s, launch 10 times it and u ll do the mob s' job )

Use it in conjunction with absorb, it absorbs all the damage taken. It is more than just running away, the damage shield buff is great for PvP, so is the Nano Init buff, and especially the Melee Init buff, namely because of weapons like QB/EQB.

fear line : The biggest joke from FC : players want xp, not to the mobs run away from u. It can save u if u play solo but who does!

It's crowd control. It'll come back to you after it wears off. Gee wiz. It's like a crat whining about a charm.

Bugged and possibly your only gripe.

You know, most professions would love to have this many nanolines. And you whine that some of them have problems that are nonexistant?

- How can u tank with melee weapons under lvl 180, they are crap compare to other weapons ??

No they aren't. Beam/Native Staff is still quite decent, and the QB is easily equippable at level 155.

- I saw ALL profession used a better weapon than ENF. Yes shoot weapons(i saw a 10000 critical hit for a trader LVL 140) are better than melee. Only mantis scissors or blood bat can be better cos they are tough and multi wielding .

Enforcers have by FAR the best weapon in the game (QB/EQB), and your other weapons are still quite decent. If you used Native Staff/Pipe combo before you can use QB/EQB, you too can get 10k crits (that was an AS, you can use Sneak Attack.)

ENF are oblige to go close the target to fight, so ENF takes time and damages before they reach a target (in pvp for ex, i can have a crit and special attacks b4 i am on the target !), same for the MA prof anyway.

Use Rage. Remember, it adds run speed. D'oh.

ITEMSS :

You have some very decent items. The Tank Absorb item from Foreman's, NBalls, Legchopper Gloves, etc.

THAT S ARE THE FACTS : and compare to other prof that dont tank or are close mobs,

Yea, you have HP buffs galore to make up for it.

That's what you have 10-12k HPs for.

we dont have no calm buff

Use the fear you whined about earlier.

Mongo is a heal.

Your best weapon doesn't need crits to do well.

Add a /godmode to the OPTIONS list if proffession = enforcer?

If the ENF are the official tank they must have the stuff to handdle this, and at least one the improvement that s follow :
    - Better AC/shield/reflect buff or better melee weapons or better items that s increase hits or critical hits frequency.

So you want EVERYTHING? You already have more stuff than most professions can DREAM Of.. healing, crowd control, damage buffs, run buffs, HP buffs, massive damage. Your weapon is ALREADY the best in the game, and it doesn't need crits to perform well.

Why?

It should have its downsides, though I might agree with you on this one.

Already have it.

So you want +250 AR for 5 minutes? It already adds plenty of damage, and the nanoshutdown / recharge time is more than reasonable.

Get nanocost reducing items like everyone else. (Hardcore CPU upgrade, GPH after you are high enough to get into Tara raids.)

Plz FC, does something to improve the ENF prof, we are weak on the weapons choice and hits.

LOL... best weapons in the game, remember?

Let's overview: Enforcers have very high HPs, limited healing capabilities, great nanolines, crowd control, HP buffs, damage shields that add HPs, best weapons in the game (5k damage a hit while challengered with the EQB; 1/1 for the time FoB is on), highest run speed (and melee/nano init) from rage, oh, and layers is not a bad substitute for extra "healing".

Go play a class that is the "nerfest".

~Chris

This guy is claiming Engineers have it better off.

TROLL!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Re: Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

[/b]

No they aren't. Beam/Native Staff is still quite decent, and the QB is easily equippable at level 155.
    Yeah, i'll give you 1m if you can equip QB @ lvl 155, coz you need lvl 161 to equip you babbler

Unhappy Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

Originally posted by jodocast
    [Bwe dont have AC buffs like soldier, MA, ADV, ENGI , fixer ...
    [/B]
    Damn it, our secret is out! Jodacast got the right of it; fixers do in fact have an AC buff - it comes in the form of hacked symbio-graft.

Almost got to admire such ignorance, it must have taken a lot of hard work to be that good at it.
    Last edited by Seraphael; Dec 24th, 2002 at 14:47:54.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

+ NANO LINES :

- ENF are oblige to go close the target to fight, so ENF takes time and damages before they reach a target (in pvp for ex, i can have a crit and special attacks b4 i am on the target !), same for the MA prof anyway.

+ ITEMS :

we dont have no calm buffs

I apologize for grammar mistakes
    Dude, get a beam, upgrade your armor, pump some IP's into better nanos/nano c. init, and stop whining. Start a nano fixer, hmm that doesn't make the fixer nanoskills green its a bug...really.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Re: Re: Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

Originally posted by Keisaki

Yeah, i'll give you 1m if you can equip QB @ lvl 155, coz you need lvl 161 to equip you babbler
    Err I meant 165

~Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

Originally posted by Megabio

Err I meant 165

~Chris
    Dont mind ethernal here, he just has enforcer envy. His class should have gotten love first, but of course funcom messed up and put enforcer on the love list... now he has this belief that they are the uberest class in the game.

not true, but it sure sounds good to me

love ya man, but your opinion is as skewed as mine
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

lot of ppl think that ENF are tanks that must attack first the mob in team, and so it s become the rule on servers.

Uh... I believe that Enforcers are supposed to... uhm...

Hmm.

Oh, nevermind.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

Originally posted by Yazule

Dont mind ethernal here, he just has enforcer envy. His class should have gotten love first, but of course funcom messed up and put enforcer on the love list... now he has this belief that they are the uberest class in the game.

not true, but it sure sounds good to me

love ya man, but your opinion is as skewed as mine
    Actually, enforcers are the best class at level 200, only 2 professions can even have a real chance against you. I think that says somethin.

~Chris

Now that I think about it, this guy is dripping with EBay.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Thank you ebay for injecting such quality threads into our beloved forums...
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

Originally posted by Megabio

Actually, enforcers are the best class at level 200, only 2 professions can even have a real chance against you. I think that says somethin.

~Chris

Engies and MAs right? or.........?

hehe
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

rofl this thread roxxorz! TY EBAY!

[edit] we all know the only way to beat a lvl200 enf is to remove all hp giving items, reset Stamina and Body dev, get a 700+ layers and watch as the enf hits you for "capped" 20 damage to your layers lol

LOL.... now there's a "legal exploit" to be proud of, poison... although there's probably some useful skill that would require raising STA, hey?

Still, nicely done.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast