Thread: Unreleased Zones?

Unreleased Zones?

Funcom, what's the deal with the other zones in the game? I mean you release the map "With" the game that shows all the zones and you even have the maps for them in the game, so why can't you make them availible for us to play them. What's the hold up? Just curious, how much stuff that was advertised to be with the game are we gonna have to pay for with an expansion or booster? Bad business Funcom, bad business.....
    RK-1
    ------------------
    Nrse.

hmmm

hmmm,so those playfields have never been open before? i thought they where open on the release on alitle more,then closed for some stupid reason?!?...

Well,those playfields are being hold for something,but WHAT FC..WHAT?? hehe ,,MAybe their holding them to the marked and intrests for AO drops,and then opens them whit a new "booster pack" they call notumwars 2 or something,hehe,their surly not hold for the shadowlands...........
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

I've heard that The Reck and some other zone will be released in Shadownlands, together with the shadow zones.

I imagine they will at least have to release Bay of Rome to provide a way to get to Jobe.

The only confirmed non-shadow-zone for shadowlands is the reck.
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Finally got me a naner suit...

Account Created - 2001-06-28 03:53:22

Jenslove is not, has never been, and will never be Ebayed. So stop harrassing me.