Ok, ive been meaning to post this for a long long time now.

*rant on*

Major Problems

#1 When fighting more then one mob. I kill one mob and try to attack the second mob but the famous "Please wait for previous ......... to finish".

#Comment on #1
Wtf is that ****, the mob that is kicking the **** out of me while im being told to wait sure isnt waiting on anything.

#2 Lag, 10 min zoning, walking though or near a door way and locking up.

#Comment on #2
This has gotten me killed many many times. While im locked up mobs are beating the crap out of me or my team is getting killed and I cant do anything to help cause im locked up.

#3 "Client Side Lag Excuse"

#Comment on #3
Im tired of this "Client Side Lag" bull****, its a cop out and you know it. If it was a problem like the bulletin boards of old you would just delete and be done with it, but its not, FIX IT!

Im tired of the lame excuses, blaming it on someones client or whatever. With a system like I have its not the client side.

System Specs

Processor: (2) Amd Athlon MP 2100+
Memory: (2) Mushkin 512MB PC2100 DDR-SDRAM
Video: Ati Radeon 8500

Even on minimal settings all of the above still happen. None of this crap happens on any other game. Even the doom 3 leak runs better then this.

I have played every mmog to date and nothing like this has happened on any other mmog without it being some kind of problem. Stop blaming this **** on peoples machines and put effort into fixing the real problems and stop piling crap on top of it trying to hide it.

*rant off*