Thread: AO lacks mythology and history...

AO lacks mythology and history...

Sure, there's the general history and timeline, and everything established in Prophet Without Honour, but where is the story of places like The City of Home, 20k, and other various Rubi-Ka landmarks?

Where's the story of Calia, Mocham, Mongo, and Izzy (you know, the Lil Nuke and Last Word guy...I'm really not going to try and spell that from memory)

(Does every profession have a nano line [or at least a nano] named after what seems to be a historical type figure? I can think of Adventurer, Enforcer, Agent, and NT off the top of my head.)

Just a plea to make Rubi-Ka and the professions a little deeper. If FC staff doesn't have the time, I'm sure you could give the players a few tidbits about things and let them fill in the gaps for you.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

well, actually, when you dont have all the details.. and only a few things to go by... a person's name, a short description, etc. it makes things more interesting that way... as people come up with their own ideas and stuff goes from there...

tho, it'd be nice to have a bit more background infor on stuff, such as Mocham, and how he developed his Gifts.

if you read the entire time-line on the AO site, you'll learn some history for cities... such as Athen was originally Omni, but clan took it over. this is also backed up with all the omni logos that are trashed or knocked over in the old Athen part.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!