Thread: Fixer 50 and more

Post Fixer 50 and more

I see pvp only in Arena and it suxx, I see my friends in DAOC play pvp and its great there... in AO if i ask to someone for pvp, it responde with "go to arena" lol

I wanna try some good Pvp, exist in AO ?

Im disponible with Fixer lvl 50, or enf 55 and sold 50...

then i need 1 guild that is active.

1 question : In ao I think that there are too many area 75% and few 25%. What do u think ? And why omni can buff or buy something from clan and viceversa if they are in conflict ? Something wrong here

Are u clan? Do u have Notum Wars?

Digital Mayhem needs U !!!

Taking our base in VW back.

sorry im omni and dont have nw

Hey, I'm co-president of an Omni org called Deus ex Machina (www.deusexmachine.cjb.net underconstruction) and we have some interest in org pvp. At least, I know I like to pvp..... despite the fact that my title is buggy and freshman is there for EVER....

If you care to learn more, check the site out, which is under construction, as I said, and if you care to join us, send a message to Ofos, Slyyam, or Pillbox14 ingame. If not, good luck.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.