Thread: The battle In Belial.

Angry The battle In Belial.

We had some brave and skilled knights in the battle in Belial forest. 20 minutes after the omni CT went down, General Hexogana placed our ql 200 controller. We were all excited about this.
    For less then a minute. Then we all got spamed with threats.
    After much back and forth it turns out it was an organized raid and pre arranged that Blue Dawn was to have that spot.
    And none of us knew. And the threats kept poring in.
    What about informing us? What about getting us into the chat where all comunication flowed?
    After beeing informed about this we still took down our CT even tho none had said this was pre arranged to us before we had our CT up. And still... threats kept poring in.

Our CT in PW was about to go 5%. So Knights fled to PW incase Clan should attack us there.
    To me the behavior of those clanners is the same as declaring a war.

How our guild will react to this remains to be decided by the council. But as of know we considor it a civil war.

Btw, I saw on a post from Patk9, something about to mature.
    Funny how things turn out.

Long live the Clans... or?

Curazon
    President Knights of Rubi-Ka [EG]
    Last edited by Curazon; Jan 19th, 2003 at 14:26:36.

Alot of those threats were prolly in private chats,I know i didnt hear much....

I think it was Nalaar or Hunter06(i don really remember name)that checked logs and indeed your guild was in the very end if the battle,or at least your declared war at that point when nearly all other guilds declared war literally hours before.How could u assume that you had rights to that land,when you saw a half dozen other guilds there before yourselves?

Anyways I know that alotta peeps respect you allowing Blue Dawn to take the land so at last they dont have to be PvP flagged any longer.I can also understand that there was very little communication between your guild and the others since you werent in the same chat as us,but when so many guilds work together to take on a task so big,you honestly cant expect the reward to be a free-for-all.

Ah and don worry about civil war threats,those were just people with high implanted psycology using their scare tactics to make u see how bad things can get

The fact that you guys were good enuff in the end to do something that was better for the clans as a whole,says what kind of people you really are......so get something setup with the other officers and get in our chats so we can be even nastier to omni bases
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

'Rush them! CHARGE!'

*more or less everybody charges*

*a good 3/4 of the above get pushed right back to the CT*

'WTF?!'

*everybody, being unable to escape the immediate area of the control tower due to cc, sits around and watches as the outer turret rings go down.. till it's just a buncha omnis bunched around a lone ct*

That's pretty much how the last stretch of the battle went from the omni point of view :P Still had fun though, was a good fight.

nerf cc.

Yes, that crowd control system is total crap in its current state. I flew to the controller in my Yalm to help defend (at a high altitude) and when I was over it I proceeded to get out of my yalm to "drop in" to the safe area (hoping to avoid cc).

Well, milliseconds before I was out of it and falling, I was teleported by CC away from the controller and directly over a large horde of clanners to the west... It was like parachuting into an a swamp full of alligators... I was ripped apart.

Crowd control makes the game very unplayable in some circumstances...
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Curazon: Since when is saying "hey" or "You there man?" a threat. I was trying to contact you about the situation to clear it up, NO threats were given

PS: On leader chat i saw you WERE added to the chat it was your option to get in chat or not.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Sorry Curazon... did i threaten you or should i quote myself here?

I said " Do you realise that your guild just ninjad base that other guild was suppose to get and all guilds who were in raid agreed on it. I also said that you wount hold it for long couse that spot was attacked 5 times in last 2 weeks and i doubt any clanners will come and help you.

But what did you expect we been fighting there for 5 hours yes 5 horus first defending apocbase and then fighting omni base for 4 hours.
    And here comes you building controler and already placing 6 towers around base that doesnt belong to you.

I am happy that it sorted out. And i am glad you gave that spot to guild that was suppsoe to build there. Sorry if i offended you in anyway.

I hope same thing not going to happen again as Patk9 said you are in bot and its your responsibility to join it if you partipate in raid. I dont want to go and kill clanners but i guess i have to if this will repeat againa and will not be settled down asap. You either with us or against us.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I was in in belial the last 45 mins or so. Other's from my guild where in the battle in the first strike from you gatherd at apoc's base until it was down. I dont know all from my guild who was there from the start but atleast 6. I dont know how many from BD or any guild where there couse I werent there. But a few knights.
    Where there from the begining to end. And its realy frustrating getting spammed with threats when you do not even know what ppl are taliking about. So were all the other knights there.
    And yes patk9. We are added to chat now.
    I were not at the battle be4 it almost were finished, and i didnt know ppl from my guild didnt have it. So realy, I thought we were in title to that spot as any other. But still AFTER we gave the spot to BD the threats came in. And everything were sorted out. We wont forget that kind of behavior.
    I got one tell, one tell only that where not a threat. From Warboc. He was the only one mature about this. If it werent for him we would never had given DB this spot. Couse we dont give into threats.

Curazon
    President Knights of Rubi-Ka [EG]

Darling

I wish I could be with you now

I could hold you, kiss you and maybe make things a lill better

I count the hours, minutes and seconds when we're apart

Your devoted

-P
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

I think its sad when ppl cant admit they were wrong
    I think its sad ppl cant appologise when they see they where wrong.
    Nalaar from Diversety and Jemia from BD appologised so were good now

Julia, wtf does "your either with us or against us" mean?
    Are we a part of the axis of evil now? :lol

Many from kork is mad as hell now. Ppl who spammed us with **** i cant type here couse it will be edited, should realy appologise. Guild chat got spammed with "should we go omni just to chase'em?" or "now we know how clan treat each other."

Kork and Tradeskillz attacked Mok here the other day.
    The things the president from MoK said was atleast a BIT mature. Cant Clan be that?

We will watch our back when we hit 5% couse of the threats.
    The once who made these threats should do so too. I wont interfere with knights pulling stunts on those even if I myself wont.

We might not be the largest clan guild. But we can do some dmg and be a pain if needed.
    Its sad that ppl act like kidds and ruins the game.

MERRY XMAS KIDDS :rollin

Curazon
    President, Knights of Rubi-Ka

Disciple's first reply to you should be enough to make you realize you need to get over it and let this go.

It's not a big issue anymore. I doubt any clan guilds are going to attack you, ok?

Well Cur, darling...

I better get back into the game...

Then I'll just follow you around as your lill (pet?) trader bodyguard (as if you needed it...)

It don't seem like any of these guild will jump you or the KoRK

Miss you more then the desert miss the rain

Your devoted

-P
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Curazon, you might proclaim your innocence here, but what I saw at the scene of the battle does not match the story you presented here.

Regardless of what time you arrived at the battle (And according to the logs, your guild attacked 2 hours after the first 3-4 guilds started their attack), you can not claim to have had more influence on the outcome of the battle than all the other clan guilds combined. Therefore, I feel that the constellation of guilds have more "right" to decide the fate of that piece of land than your guild alone.

I realize that you weren't on the chat during the attack, so you didn't get to take part in the discussion that was had there. To give a brief summary, the land was first offered to Diveristy, since they were the original owners of that piece of land. However, they found that particular spot to be more trouble than what it was worth, so they declined. It was then offered to BD, as they had taken part in many battles recently, and did not yet own a single piece of land themself.

Now it's easy to come and say you didn't know about this, since you weren't on the chat. But the fact that about 30 clanners from various guilds were hanging out in the area for the 20 minutes after the tower blew up should be an indication that plans had been laid for that land. It would be a simple matter to ask someone there in vicinity chat what was going on, and voice your opinion if you disagreed with the decision that had been made. But you choose not to.

Instead, a member of your guild walked a little away from the rest of us and placed a controller down the split second the grace period ran out. Everyone also went dead silent after placing the CT, not willing to answer even polite questions about what was going on. That looked to me like someone trying to make up a cover story before wanting to comment on anything.

I'm sure we all appreciate your support at the raid, but in order for the combined effort to succeed we need some system where things like this is decided by all guilds that takes part, and not just one guild on their own. And from what I have seen, there has usually been very little arguing over theese decisions, people usually come to an agreement very fast, even if there are 10+ guilds present.

I'm glad to see it all worked out in the end, and you have my respect for choosing to give the land to BD as was decided.

LOL coldstrike you really wanna nerf drains eh? /me looks a title and sig of coldstrikes. But overall cold is most of the clans were there from jumpstreet attacking the whole 5hrs strait after we chased omni from Apoc's base just north of it. But yes we do need a system and that system is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .......................Communication!
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Keep fighting eachother clanners :P always fun to watch
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

On a side note, after reading all these posts of similar topics, I have to wonder, who same-side ninja's more often, clanners or omnis?

i have not ever thought much of curazon - i left that guild because of his childish and selfish attitude - so it wouldn't surprise me if kork ninja'd that spot deliberately ...

lots of nice people in kork ... too bad they have a schmuck for a leader

/me jumps in defence

Originally posted by Gomer
    i have not ever thought much of curazon - i left that guild because of his childish and selfish attitude - so it wouldn't surprise me if kork ninja'd that spot deliberately ...

lots of nice people in kork ... too bad they have a schmuck for a leader
    Yes it's true, theres a lot of nice ppl i KoRK. I've been knowing the guild from the very start, and I know some of the ppl there very well.

I don't think you stayed long in KoRK, I've been of a short break due to incidents beyond my control. My boss Manifestos used to be the leader of KoRK's council. And I don't remember you at all.

However I do know Curazon, and the way you describe him don't fit his profile at all. And he would never ninja that spot deliberately. Never...

So you left the guld couse of me? lol I been president for 2 weeks now. I dont know you, but I've been in kork for 8 months and last 2 months we have grown from 75 members to 160ish.
    Maybe its you who got a problem?

Anyway I'm done with this. We got another ql 100-150 zone now. Its so damn huge we cant fill it.
    talked with Patk9 of LC btw. I think were good now
    btw, all seem to forget we had that spot for tops 15 mins.
    And were still called ninjas.

Curazon
    Pres kork
    Last edited by Curazon; Dec 27th, 2002 at 16:40:01.

/me gives Cur a big kiss

I could never love a schmuck darling...

I rest my case

Your devoted