Thread: The loot

The loot

I was just comparing the stats of Tara loot and regular armor. Dragon armor is inferior in everything excepted one area, the requirements to wear it. Take a set of So8 for example, the AC's better and the armor is very common, the only problem is the lv 180 req for ql200 parts. Same thing for a HPO, the AC's are good but they really dont beat ql200 Omni coats, Webcloak and Tank Armor. Tara loot seem to be made for lower level(around 100-150) where the regular armor is inferior to the AC and bonus or dragon armor. The only peice of the armor thats still good at higher level is the chest because of the 300HP bonus that MKII and So8 dont have.

Well, the bonuses the armour gives are the reason for the sacrifice in protection. But it's not a drastic change, really. I'm not gonna lose sleep over the loss of a few hundred AC's.

And besides, the Dragon armour and HPO's are much sexier than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Is this just me being stupid?

Dragonscale:
    modify user max health 300
    modify user projectile ac 1200
    modify user melee ac 1200
    modify user energy ac 1200
    modify user chemical ac 1200
    modify user radiation ac 1200
    modify user cold ac 1200
    modify user poison ac 1200
    modify user fire ac 1200

So8 ql 200
    modify user projectile ac 1000
    modify user melee ac 1000
    modify user energy ac 1000
    modify user chemical ac 625
    modify user radiation ac 250
    modify user cold ac 875
    modify user poison ac 875
    modify user fire ac 875

How is Dragonscale worse?
    Sig sigue sputnik

Like I said, the only good part seem to be the chest, compare the rest with So8 or MKII