Thread: Credits contra Lvl`s

Credits contra Lvl`s

HI all.. Just wondering somethings about credits and Levels...
    Im an lvl43 MA with around 500k in my pocket,and ive just used my creds on ql10-20ish imps,around 200k or so,that makes around 700-800k in this chars lifetime.. Is this low? i feel like ive missed alotta easy earned money out there? I would really like ur input on these mathers,ive got quite a few mouths to feed out there,hehe
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Money is of no importance. Just keep doing missions and pick up some shiet and you will be fine.
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Your doing fine. Most people with there first character don't see that mil mark until they are fairly high lvl. Just do as the above poster said and keep doing missions. Also pick up all the junk and sell it to a merchant outside city walls, you'd be suprised how much money that can bring in. I haven't done a single mission in several months myself but even picking up junk on team missions at lvl100ish they tipicly sell for several hundred thousand credits.

Also watch the shopping channel and see what kind of items are selling well, and then if you find a mission with that item as a reward, do it then sell on the shopping channel. Right now items that are selling well are graft and organic armor (if you get a full suit of it, thats even better but people are buying helms alone for quite a bit), also Notum Crystals and Shards are selling very well right now (and found fairly commonly in chests). Tank armor, Decus Coats (although not as well as they used to), commonly used weapons, Sealed Weapon Receptacles, found in chests, are very often used and sell very well, especially Sol Chironis and Pepper Pistol, more the latter.

The above are some suggestions, there are a lot of other items that sell very well too. Oh and one last suggestion, if your a Clanner, get your missions in Avelon (wompa from Athen, Bliss, Avelon) because they pay about 4x creds then any other spot in the cities and tend to give good locations as well.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Smile thx

Thx for the good info Fion!! Avalon next
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

also, ql 10 concrete cushions are selling for 100-200k per piece
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Originally posted by Molgan
    also, ql 10 concrete cushions are selling for 100-200k per piece
    to other players, that is