Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Base-*ninjaing* Policy

Well, its good to know that you yourself agree with this, and may act honorably towards what you post, but your guild-mates don't share that with you.

We spent alot of hard work to bring down that tower, only to have Diversity place the controller in a different area, and then openly LAUGH at the Omni who were still there, and yes I was one of them.

Originally posted by Aldo Clancy

Man, I bet you just rushed here to point that out didnt ya?
    Ummm ... lets see ... wouldn't YOU? Ya, I think so. Plus, that happened last night, I was in no rush until I saw your previous post.
    Last edited by Voracious; Jan 15th, 2003 at 00:36:53.
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

And in reply to you Dave....

Like Rebbeca stated, regardless of the Clan Faction who ninja'd it, it still went to a CLAN.

And yes, you DID ninja it, don't say otherwise because I was THERE when it happened, I saw the thing drop.

Placeholder = NINJA, you just like to put it nicely.
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

Xixxxor if i remember right
    2 hours befor I ninja that base
    i recall You Omni Ninja BOB base back IN CAV

so i think its dam fair clan get to ninja a spot back our self
    Nalaar
    Diversity Clan

Well, I removed the part of my post stating that it showed how Clan didn't like loosing, that was a stupid remark seeing as how I know Omni has done it before as well.

But, if we keep on saying. "Well they did it too! Lets get them back!!" ... Then this problem will only be solved when FC fixes it, which knowing FC, could take some time.

It all boils down to RESPECT. I respect some Clans for their maturity and the ability to accept a loss fairly, yet some of you I disgust for your want to continually cause grief, and this goes to both Omni and Clan too, not just Clan.

If some of you would just GROW UP and take a loss in the correct manner it would make things alot easier for both sides.
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123