Thread: /list

Thumbs down /list

I'm curious as to wether or not there is anyway to take your name off of teh list that comes up when someone types /list. It's very irritating to me when ppl send me tells out of the blue asking for buffs. I consider myself a kind person... i have a lot of newbies and can sympathize with their speed, so i give out a lot of run buffs to ppl passing by. All it costs me is a little nano, and makes their life simpler. I never ask for tips, and never accept any offered.... but i just would appreciate if ppl would come and ask me for them instead of listing me, and then asking for a buff, and then pretty much demanding that i tell them where i am... most of the time i respond... "Would be happy to, come find me" and teh only time i'm in citys i'm in very obvious places. I don't know about anyone else... but I will give anyone whatever buff tehy need.... but be near me, cuase i generally have 100 & 1 other things to do then try to navigate whatever person is asking for a buff to me, and wait on him/her before i go.

/me ends rant

/anon

that's it

Talking

I love you tremor... really.

But not like thedeacon's deamon loves that table.
    /me shudders
    poor table
    Flipstik - Fixer
    Tiktok - Doc
    Uglybama - Adv

ah come on

Table sex is a beautiful thing!

~Chris

That is all i can say Mega..... that's... that's it
    Flipstik - Fixer
    Tiktok - Doc
    Uglybama - Adv