Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: allright, why to play after level 56?

Talking ha ha

If the last post is not trolling, then I have stony skin and regenerate.

I am 43 years of age.

I have shown no emotion in msgs, none of melodramatic or whining. I think after 5 years in MMORPGs I have none left.
    Most people offered constructive ideas. That is most appreciated.

I play more little chars to see how the mechanics of their professions has been (un)thought out, nice suggestion.

For JuJutsu - that still searches for melodramatics and whines, unable to give reply before he's sure what he reads about, I also thank. Worthy attempt at soap opera.

Re: ha ha

Originally posted by Karlek

I am 43 years of age.

I have shown no emotion in msgs, none of melodramatic or whining. I think after 5 years in MMORPGs I have none left.
    Most people offered constructive ideas. That is most appreciated.

I play more little chars to see how the mechanics of their professions has been (un)thought out, nice suggestion.

For JuJutsu - that still searches for melodramatics and whines, unable to give reply before he's sure what he reads about, I also thank. Worthy attempt at soap opera.
    I don't mean to troll. I apologize.

I am 52 years of age.

I have interpreted your posts as being of the 'I've tried and done everything and nothing you can say will change my mind' variety. Apparently I'm wrong so I'll start over.

What is your Bartle quotient [for exapmle I'm an EAKS: exploring, achievement, killing, and socializing]. Let us know what types of things you enjoy in gaming and we can try to come up with suggestions for things to do.

Cool Nothing to DO?

If you are ever THAT bored and need something to do go ahead and give me or any other member of most clans a tell and say
    "lets role play or plan an event" that should give you something to do for a while.... or if thats not your fancy go to a local bar and start role playing thats what i do. Some people jus acted surprised when they are aproched IC but you will be surpirised how many catch on and have a good time with it....

Good luck finding something to do....
    > Twillite <

You guys have got to be kidding me. I dont know why any of you has wasted the time replying to this idiots post. no where after 56????? played the game since last summer??? This is either a complete moron or a troll just whinning looking to start aguments like CaptFallOut. When I made level 50 it opened up a whole new side of Rubi-Ka. This game is amazing. I barely had to try and I found so many new and interesting people out there RP'ing and hunting. You must not be trying hard enough or want everything handed to you on a silver platter. Do us all a favor and just leave, Rubi-ka would be a better place without you.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Re: ha ha

Originally posted by Karlek
    I don't know if you know this, but if you click on Merkaba715's profile you can put him/her on your ignore list. I highly recommend it.

Smile thx

Thanks JuJutsu, I appreciate your openness.

English is not my primary language, so it often comes to misunderstandings, as english is a languages of phrases that mean different things to different ppl and cultures.

Merhaba actually means "thank you" in turkish or arabic.
    The number of people that react hysterically in/on/around MMORPGs has increased tenfold since the times of UO.

It's an interesting excercise in inner balance though, (call it jujutsu ) to see what posts/messages can touch us or insult us.
    Merkhaba can't touch me at all. Guess there needs be some correlation in inner workings between recipient/donor for the 'emotion' to pass over...

Got a link where the Bartle quotient can be checked, forgot what it rated by me?

I am not trying to touch you or effect you. I just dont want noobs to this game to read your lies and think that there is no game after 56. You arent trying hard enough if you can't find it. And my name doesn't mean thank you, spell it right M-E-R-K-A-B-A. If you dont know what it means, then you never will. Go ahead and put me on ignore, you won't "touch me".
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12