Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 125-200 Basic Implant Shop!?!?

Angry 125-200 Basic Implant Shop!?!?

Im about tired of spending many wasted hours of shopping for empty basic implants above ql 125! THERE NEEDS TO BE a q125+ shop somwhere!. howabout you make the implant vendor in the tradeskills section of superior stores contain q125-200?????????, i just dont understand.
    ALSO it would help out alot if there was a Basic medical supplies shop q125+!!!!
    Nausferatu Lvl 200 Soldier RK1 Storm

Hour 3 of searching for some empty ql 150 implants for my trader on shopping chan, NO LUCK!
    Nausferatu Lvl 200 Soldier RK1 Storm

How about an store that sells refined clusters? QL 200+?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Get them as mission rewards..

my god. a 178 soldier. blitz em with ease.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Unhappy Blitzing imps???

How U gonna blitz for ql 200 imps at level 125??? Not this NT

(Things fall apart.... Just faster when ur an NT....)

If you need help learning how to blitz, look on fixer forums or ask for help there. Its not hard, just get a run buff + hp buffs, go full def and run.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Easy alternative

I don't think there should be a ql125-200 weapons, pharma products, or implants shop. (Clusters I agree with because trying to hunt them all down at acceptable quality levels would be simply sillyness). However finding basic implants has never been a problem for me. I simply KEEP all the basic implants I find in a mission regardless of whether I can use them or not.... I currently have NINE bags full of implants 130-199 that i seldom use.

I simply don't understand how you can have an implant shortage.
    (Unless you replace your implants every few levels... I admit I only replace mine every 10 or so.)

If you realllly need implants give player Clarkson on RK1 a tell, and I'll be glad to hook you up with some implants.

P.S. as for the pharma products thing.... I admit..... it is annoying as all hell not being able to purchase nano kits and med kits above ql125, however it does (if increased in rarity from mission drops) allow for an expansion of tradeskill use.

Re: 125-200 Basic Implant Shop!?!?

Originally posted by Nausferatu
    Im about tired of spending many wasted hours of shopping for empty basic implants above ql 125! THERE NEEDS TO BE a q125+ shop somwhere!. howabout you make the implant vendor in the tradeskills section of superior stores contain q125-200?????????, i just dont understand.
    Well... i don't think that's a problem for twinks... but it may become one for first chars, as any lvl 110 can use QL200 implants but can't find it by themselves.
    Anyway, as every char as a few bp of implants in bank, i don't think that it's really hard to find some (any org with a few 150+ players can make sets easily ).

ALSO it would help out alot if there was a Basic medical supplies shop q125+!!!!
    /agree

That's truely a problem i think... Especially for atroxes' hps and nm's nps who take hours to fill up with QL125 labs. It's true that they're more than common in chests, but not everyone loot chests (and if everyone did, then everyone would be lacking labs)...
    BTW, labs are 'ammos' someway (or at least 'consumables'), so i think they should be in shop
    Arlister, Suprem Creator.
    Unit-Leader Ancarim Iron Legion.

Re: Blitzing imps???

Originally posted by Okonkwo

My NT calmed missions @ ql 200 the first moment he could. Even after the calm nerf they were still calmable slightly, and then they fixed it up a bit. And NTs don't blitz, they calm (Mez for others).
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

NTs can blitz too, just fine. Toss on layers, grab a runbuff and HoT, full defense and run. Calming's only needed if you want the chests.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Give us pharmacy stores 125-200!! Even if you find some in chests, they're only 50 charges unstackable and you need an entire backpack full of rechargers of various levels and remember to take one out when you're running out and make sure it's within your skills etc etc..

NT's are among the better blitzers. you can calm. Crats are prolly the ultimate blitzers with the AOE Calm. but still.

Just roll missions max bad max money, and you can still find ql200 items as your "find" item, at like, ql212 missions.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Well, you can "make" ql 125-200 implants with an implant disassembler, just takes a while.

And I don't think there needs to be... I mean, it isn't like it's hard to get ql 200 implants or anything. Especially with the implant disassembler, etc.

Though, ql 125+ medical equipment would be great.

~Chris

I did it at 112, shouldn't be a big problem.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Ill sell you empty implants if you want, just contact me in game at DrZatan when I'm on ill do myself a pleasure and sell you sets of empties :-)

Run really fast. At level 125, you should easily have enuff NCU to fit GSF (Gridspace Freedom, see a Fixer).
    .: Naraya :.

Right when I started doing the (B)ULL (S)HIT mission at level 90ish is when I started finding tons of 150-200 imps. I got bags of them. I have maybe 4 complete sets of QL200 empty imps.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Imps easy, Medkits...

well if they made the tradeskill worthwhile for making medkits that would be great! Would make a lot of Tradeskillers happy and make treatment labs and rechargers more accessable at all ql's, and for god's sake make them stack!
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

high-level implants

Im gonna make an uneducated guess and say that such things may well be avalable in Jobe, when and if Shadowlands ever goes live. It would make sense.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast