Thread: Target Colours

Target Colours

Target colours in general are not very good are they? I mean you can see at a quick glance if something/someone is above, below or at your level and in that they work but in detail they are crap. I know you can get those utils that supposedly show you the level of a mob but what I propose makes them still viable but has the target bars more informative.

Why not just grade each group of 10 levels a different colour ?
    eg:
    01-09 Light grey
    10-19 Dark grey
    20-29 Light Blue
    30-39 Blue
    40-49 Dark Blue
    190-200 Red

Obviously the colours can be anything but FC only have to come up with 20.
    Gives yet 1 more thing that people will strive for.."just 2 more levels and I'll be Orange". Right now at level 50 I have no idea of the levels of the people around me, looking at a guy if he's grey he could be level 1 or level 35 which is annoying if I'm trying to find seomeone of a specific level range. The same is for people above me who are all red, they could be 65 or 200.

As each band is 10 levels those range finder devices still have a use to pinpoint exactly what the mob level is as a blue mob could be 30 or 39 which would make a difference if you were a 25. Speaking personally, those level finder utilities are a waste of time as anything grey is useless to me and anything brown or red is too hard for me anyway.

i like the system now, its read but you never know just how red...

i would agree with a color after red, like purple which means : either run or go get 30 friends :P