Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: are Incogs cheaters or just good?

Smile To: Vyecheslav & Yazule

ROFL, wow Vyecheslav i can't believe you took the time out of your life to give us your thoughts on molly's "UBERNESS" I thank you i have not laughed so hard since last time mollly took out a level 60 enforce (with no outside buffs) ;p

If you want to see incogmollly in action come to rk2 and make a char ill any class and when he's in molllys range you can fight, ill even help you out (start up creds, armor ect..)

hey Yazule i don't really have a super tiwnk right now all i have is my 91 meta and my 96 agent, im sorry to say i no longer pvp with either char. due to the fact that i don't stand a chance against drjoy, zodo, raindeer or any of the other high level. I did have a lot of fun with both my chars when they were around level 20-50 though And you say all incogs are super twinks below level 75. Look are guild up ! see how many of are members are over 75. I don't even have a char that is fully mine below 75. i also have no problems find a full group of guild mates to go hunting with. So are guild is not all about pvp, well at least im not.... maybe I will give it a try in 40 levels or so ;p
    Last edited by Incogsweet; Jan 26th, 2002 at 21:23:36.

I was bored and I read this post again, and suddenly a light-bulb turned on. Doesn't clan pretty much dominate 100+ PVP on RK2? That's what I've heard but I have no idea for myself.

Aren't all you Incogs Omni? =[

So what your mains sucked so bad at PVP and got tired of getting their asses handed to them that you made a bunch of twinks to pound the sub 30 clan population into submission, LOL =[

AGAIN LOL =[

HeHe I'm on RK1, RK one by far has some very amazing low level clan twinks =[

I built a twink on RK1, It's really easy when you toss 10 million cr their way, don't waste an IP on anything but combat =]

It's even easier when you do full easy missions with your main to get ql90-130 gear to put them into by level 30. It's fun building 125 implants for them and finding clever ways to get them in. It's fun having a level 30 twink with 160 ncu. =]

It will be fun when we can finally hop servers, I don't think you'll like the competition tho =[

I will =]

rotfl

Ha! I remember when your guild was looking for some action at Tir way back when (I think I was 27 or something). Three, count 'em three Incogs where there, and all three sent me a tell wondering if I would PvP them. What they didn't know was my guild was having a PvP tourment to determine top dog status. So... we went in, and they started taking pot shot. Guess how long they stayed in before they ran?

Haha

What I find funny is that I relentlessly trashed on molly and your guild in my post, and that you're basically agreeing with me about it! Haha, I guess some people are truly shameless.
    Last edited by Geofforey; Jan 27th, 2002 at 14:34:09.

Re: I remember you guys hehe

Originally posted by Lohem
    ATM i'm afraid (yes you heard right) to venture into any political zone, as every time I have stepped one foot inside a 25% zone I've been immediately ganked by a handfull of level 150+ Clanners (aka Zodo and Trystar from Quizotic Clan Guild).

I figure I'll go back to those areas at lvl 130+ or so, doesn't make since to try now....

"Trystar hit you for 1222 Aimed Shot Damage"
    "Zodo hit you for 1222 Fling Damage"
    "Trystar hit you for 989 Energy Damage"

I had just enough time to rotate my character 45 degrees LMAO
    There are other ways into SEB (his favorite hang out) Yes, they involve walking or flying (if you have a yalmaha) a bit, but they are safe alternatives.

As a midl-level (80) clan fixer, for the first time I feel relatively safe most of the time I go to SEB, but for the mot part I still take alternate routes in, or I hit the ground running with a HoT already running during non-peak hours. I feel bad for the omnis that are getting ganked so quickly, but - its still a viable place to survive through.

Side note: Fixers who pass the mausser kick a** curve, but who have not yet reached the level where they can spend large amounts of IP in alternate weaponskill generally avoid PvP. Non-traditional fixers (AR wielding, shotgun weilding,etc) have much better chances at succeeding. Gamma Ejectors are the first pure SMG which looks like they will be a viable SMG for PvP. The Chemical Mausser (next patch) may prove to be interesting as well.

-Jamar 'Yyernifahr' Swanzy, 80th Clan fixer RK-2
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

Everyone is a super-brain until they're 30. lol

It's the folly of youth to think you are uniquely special. Later on in life, once the glowing praise of your mother fades into obscurity, you will begin to see things for how they are, and realise that the world is full of diverse yet potent intellects. Many of them in Norway for that matter.

Blah

Anyway..

Anyone can twink. It isn't particularily hard math - just requires some effort. What twinking does to PvP is take it from the realm of amatuer sports and move it into the realm of pro sports. No one can compete when just competing for fun. You take a break from hunting with your first lvl 30 character and decide to engage in a friendly match, you will mostly likely have your behind handed to you along with a bevy of unsportsmanlike comments and a whole bouquet of ego-maniacal self-effacing sewage.

For an incog to post here as a 'PVP master' is amusing. After all, these are people who couldn't handle the heat vs the high level players - an environment where everyone is twinked by default.

They couldn't fight in the ring with the pros, so they went back to kindergarten to beat up on the little kids.

Re: are Incogs cheaters or just good?

Originally posted by Incogmollly
    I am an Incog and one of the most hated and loved in tir RK2 of course, but anyways I have this char a 27 agent which seems to be able to kill lvl 60's, well twinking is a specialty of ours and our guild has some pretty elite buncha people......my personal experiences in tir is that we are cheaters cause we are better at pvp then most people.....we have been called cheaters because of this, now my opinion on this is that anyone can twink, so if you really wanna cry about losing don't step into 25% zone or make a better char then me, oh and too those cry babies in Freedoms Edge our guild is ready to demolish you anytime you wanna meet in mmd be prepared so you don't say we cheated because you suck at making chars.....thats all
    To be honest, when you have a sub-75 twink, I think you should keep your fighting to other people with the same idea. Don't run around in 2ho attacking normal players etc, which is at your level, trying to get to know the game, and will stand no chance. It's damn fun for you, I'm sure, but it isn't for the others. Get your ass to 75, and then go play tough.

On second notice to Funcom, make PvP titles only rewarded for PvP fights over level 75.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Originally posted by Nalissa

It's the folly of youth to think you are uniquely special. Later on in life, once the glowing praise of your mother fades into obscurity, you will begin to see things for how they are, and realise that the world is full of diverse yet potent intellects. Many of them in Norway for that matter.

Blah

Anyway..

Anyone can twink. It isn't particularily hard math - just requires some effort.
    Hehehe, so true, personally I don't think most people even have original thoughts before 27 or so. It's all regurgitated nonsense they've seen on TV, read in adolescent fascist romance novels like "Atlas Shrugged" and "Interview With a Vampire".

Icog, we are all very glad j00 r0x0r. =[

Twinking is actually very easy, with tools like nano nanny you can find out exactly what level you need to hit to get into a set of plants. In fact it's very easy to plan how to juggle implants so that you can basically "over-equip" them. Put in a set of ql 30 treatment plants and ql 30 sta plants to get in a set of ql 50 treatment plants and ql 50 str plant, and you can keep swapping em out. Same thing with belts. Really all there is to twinking is knowing the most basic pre-algebra math that any kid in grade school should be able to handle, and understanding the game rules, which anyone who has a 75+ character should have learned by now. Now that you understand this, you have just mastered the SKILL ASPECT of PVP. From there, combat itself is just a game of POG.

Lightbulb Just a thought (a challange if you will)

ULTRA1 if twinking is so easy why don't you make a twink and if your twink can beat both incogdoc and incogmollly at there levels, Ill give you a cookie. If by chance you play on RK1 i have a 109 meta that can give you some items and creds i left this char on rubka1 to go my r/l friends on rk2

I have no super low level twink (yes i do play incogdoc when shes not around only if someone makes a request to duel her with there new "uber twink") all my chars are over 75 and yet all i hear in your replys is get a char over level 75 when most of are chars are over level 75 ! We are sick of hereing "no i wont duel your an incog." these are freshman and rookie twinks turning us down. This its bull when a rookie wont fight, how much fun is that. and yes we do pvp with are level 100 chars but its kinda of hard when you have a 104 103 and 96 going agianst a 177 150 160 and 149 odds just are not in are favor. but we go down in style i try to get off a dance just before i die we need to gain a lot of levels before we can take on the high level clanners and it would be nice if in a break from leveling if we could pvp with are low levels. w/o hearing no i wont fight you your a incog!
    Last edited by Incogsweet; Jan 28th, 2002 at 01:23:08.

Why don't you come to RK1 and beat my level 51 twink =[

LOL like I'd come to some abandoned server, and waste days of my life to build a twink to beat you =[

It is obvious to me that the reason you are on RK2 is because you, first off couldn't compete in the first place on RK1 (thus your 109 meta) so you went to rk2 hoping you could compete, then you found out you couldn't compete in the high game there either so you guys tried to carve out some small last bastion of dignity for yourselves =[[[

When they make it so you can hop servers I'll be glad to bring one of my 4 twinks over to your server, or you can come visit me on RK1 =]

You can fight any of my 4 twinks, or level up to 50 and fight my main twink now. My main twink has only been defeated 1 time and that was when 4 people jumped her at once, I've taken down 2 65s and one 50 at one time before =[

Twinking is easy, it's time consuming and expensive, but it's not hard to do. Any grade schooler could do it =[

So sure, if you want to come play with me you are invited =[ You can consider that a challenge =[ The only point of my post is to say to you that anyone who know's how to play this game isn't really that IMPRESSED with you =[[[ We all know how to do it, and some of us have wasted our time to do it, but just because I wasted the time to do it, doesn't make me l33t, it's just entertainment. I find it fun. I don't have any real pride or shame in it, it's just fun. It's sad to me tho to see someone taking pride in such a worthless accomplishment =[ The only thing sadder than that is that you somehow think this worthless accomplishment grants you some kind of superiority =[ The fact is, if anything it marks you as a punk =[

I'm very low profile with my twinks, the fun I get from them is always at someone's expense, so I never gloat.

Anyway, when you want to play in the big leagues come to RK1, I'd be glad to dance with you.

zodo is not 150+ yet =P. he and i are ranked #6 and 7 highest lvl docs on rk2 so i know hehe. and yeah higher lvl pvp clans are generally stronger than omni on rk2 and the omnis who are good at pvp were mostly old clanners so it's kinda sad. im not gonna pvp with my doc until i can dual wield premium lead pipes at higher lvls for fun =). too many shotgun docs and that makes me a little sick + riders are also too common so im gonna pipe it out instead. premium lead pipe, ql200, 2-222(382), 1.5, 1.55, 778 multi melee, can we say ouchies? =) and V, your post actually made me laugh rl, i gotta give you credit for that lol.

Shouldnt get titles till you are 75+

2 things about this.

First, one suggestion is that maybe there should be different titles, or a title cap (i.e. Rookie is max, or maybe even Fresh is max) until 75+. That might be more fair.

Second thing is that I don't think all titles should be 75+. Basically, think of it this way. A lot of people get Apprentice+ titles by going to political zones and killing lowbies when they are 150+. That's commendable, and part of the game, I have nothing against that. However, I say that fighting in the arena or elsewhere at 75- is just as commendable, especially as you get closer to 75 and the twinkage factor becomes less and less. Yes, I was a low level twink, yes I got a title as a low level twink. I also still fight, in the arena. I still have my title (yes it's only Freshman but I'm not embarassed to admit that). I also know to stay away from 2ho until I get to 100-125.

Those same people who get to Apprentice/Novice at 75- are going to lose title at 75 really fast unless they are careful, or actually good (there ARE quite a few good L80ish people out there), so I say leave it to natural selection. If you are good, a grid/whompa camper, or a mad lowbie killer, you will have a title. Others who pvp know how you got your title. Let them make their own decision.

But I'm getting off topic. It's my opinion that the Incogs started this thread just to get attention or to get a "Ohh, you're damned good" compliment. I'm glad that most people here didn't give them what they are looking for
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Illuv when are you gonna play again man i miss u b|tch.

lolol

Omg i cant belive im seeing this!
    We incogs r0xx0rs, we are the baddes muthas around ph3ar us!

Can you please get over yourself, your a twink, bid deal, so is my mother!

Talking

Originally posted by Nalissa

I liked how you put the one up on us there by showing us how we have nothing valuable to say, haha. In my honest opinion, maybe biased being that I am under 30, when I hear things like that I see it as a last resort phallus measurement. Molly measures her tool by showing how l33t she is, so I measure my tool and show its BIGGER by writing a funny post, then Nalissa and ULTRA1 measure their tools by showing that they are older, and nothing that I do or spew from my mouth has any value when compared to the brilliant revelations that flow through you when you're over 30. Too bad Jerry Rubin is an old fart now, or I could agree with him when he said "Never trust anyone over 30". In my guild, anyone over 30 gets the prestegious title of "Geezer". We have alot of geezers in our guild, but none of them think they are super cool like you.

Anyway, this is my last post on these forums. Now that I know I am not special like my mommy says I am, I will wait until I am over 30 and am capable of having a useful thought before I post again. I am sorry if you were offended by my pathetic regurgitation, but I cant help it, I am too young and naive. Im going to go read an angsty teen novel now and try not to commit suicide. If AO is still around when I'm 30 I might be back to post some of my original ideas.

Confeces say, man who poop pants have stinky bottom.

Also translated : Stinky bottom can be acheived by pooping pants.

PS : If you're wondering why I have made a poo reference in most of my posts, its because I am an avid scatlover. There is nothing more precious than a moldy dog pile on wet grass for me to slurp up. I was gonna put a nice link here but someone would probably try and get me banned for it, closed minded facist biggots... >:{
    Last edited by Geofforey; Jan 29th, 2002 at 16:57:29.

rotfl

You have issuses. Stop fixating on poo so much. Nalissa was simply having a laugh, so where you. Chill.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Talking

funnies post i've read in six months

Vyecheslav-- awsome post.

Recepie for destruction

start up a new Agent or forcer, farm tokens.
    Transfer 4 million credits and a bad ass rifle/beam.
    Get your guildmates to wrangle and buff the hell out of you.
    Make 3 complete sets of implants once you reach your target lvl.

When fully twinked, never EVER figh in the arena without outside buffs even tough you are the baddes twink around.

Then wreak havok on the unsuspecting n00bs at tir arena who just wanted to "try this pvp thingy"

Kill them in two seconds, then laugh and brag as much as possible about how uber you are and how you ownz0r them.

Pretty funny eh?

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    oh oh.. no just different titles!

1) twink
    2) supertwink
    3) Twinkyest
    4) God of the twinks
    5) Dont fight me

ROFLOL
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast