Thread: Knowing if I scanned

Knowing if I scanned

Sometimes I do a mission or go hunting, get back to town sell my stuff and chat blah blah. When I log back in I don't know if I scanned or not so just to make sure I have to go back and do it. I know this is not expensive nor even that much of an effort but I would also like to be able to scan, do a mission and know how much exp I have earned in that time.
    How about implementing a small little line that appears in your EXP bar in the place where you last scanned. It would also show you how much you have to lose if you're in a tough fight.

Could be a client side thing that is just a pointer to the percentage location of the exp bar..it doesn't have to effect exp in any way, it's just a little graphical thing.

Very good idea

Bumpage.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

How about just hit the scanner before you log,
    And if you forgot, if your did or not, scan before you go out leveling.

sure but that doesn't tell you when you last scanned so if you're out hunting you have an idea of how much you've gained and have to lose. I honestly think it would be a simple thing to implement

Yeah, it wouldn't be that hard to implement... but at the moment, Funcom has about 100 other more important bugs and features to work on.

Like, the fact that practically every team I've ever been in for a long time now has had someone die due to lag death. The enemy has already died, and then suddenly 4 or 5 hits go through on someone in the team and they drop dead, and we all go, "What the f***?!?!"

Or the fact that there is a bug which hits me frequently now where the mob I am fighting will hit me for a critical hit every single time for the entire fight. Happens all the time. Real great fun watching a doc trying to heal against a cyborg that hits you for 1030 damage every 2 seconds.

Christ I know this so unimportant compared to other things and believe me I want other things fixed first but this is just something to be added to the pot for some later date.

Talking hehe

Starknaked, you have been raising your evades I presume?
    Otherwise it's not a bug, it's a game feature. Hehe.

/DaveDread
    lvl 97 clanner opifex MA