Thread: Sitting down..

Sitting down..

Sitting down, IMHO, takes too long. The time it takes to sit down should be dependent on agility and/or run speed..

I personally think they should remove the sitting down process completely at least when using nano/treatment kits. They could still keep the "in-fight" thing on them and they would work in a much similar way then today.

I never quite got it, why is it that I have to sit down every 20 seconds when running in a mission?

Sitting down should only be social/logging off type of action.

It makes total sense.

You are sitting down to use a Healing kit, or a nano kit, which requires a set up procedure. ie: siting down and using it.

These are not items you can use while standing up.

Take too long? no I don't think so.

Keep it the way it is.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Re: Sitting down..

Originally posted by Shodu
    Sitting down, IMHO, takes too long. The time it takes to sit down should be dependent on agility and/or run speed..

Are you talking about how long it takes to sit down because of lag or because of the animation playing?

You can use stuff as soon as the server recognizes that you are trying to sit, as you are considered "sitting" as soon as the animation begins. So you can use the healing kits and whatnot as soon as the animation starts.

And they can't do much about the problem with sitting down and lag, or else people could make a program to exploit this and allow them to use treatment kits while standing and whatnot.

~Chris