Thread: Two new forums needed...

Two new forums needed...

They should be titled "Childish Arguments" and "Temper Tantrums".

This way all the real discussions can be kept to the point and there would be no need to scroll through pages of pointless nonsense to find what you are after.

Cheers,
    Org
    Field Marshall Jean Luc "Organa" Picard - level 220/20/70 - Setup
    Eternalist Doctor "Stitchiz" Nick - level 220/21/55 - Setup
    Supreme Creator Sally "Orya" Dilox - level 220/20/64 - Setup
    Don Sonny "Protexxor" Fresh - level 200/26/58 - Setup
    Techno-Mage Galileo "Aryuna" Galilei - level 170/17/42 - Setup

Don't forget the "Whining Whinges" board... that one is really, really needed round here.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Also "Trolls". Don't forget them, they deserve their own bridge to lurk under.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Yeah there should be a Troll Harbor forum...
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Trolls are not nearly as bad on AO boards as others I have frequented... unless you define troll as someone that disagrees with you lol
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

a board called 'where ideas actually get listed to and responded to' but it would likely require heavy moderation.

we need a board for the fix 'X' or i quit.

I'd like an Anti-Whining Whine board, too.

And how about a "________ is a jerk!" board.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Talking

And a board suggestion board...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Welcome to forums of a MMORPG None of them are any different.

It is not really suprising that people who are uber wanna remain so and people who are gimps for one reason or another want to see those uber ones nerfed to a hell.

It not like you are going to get a handsake from someone saying "Hey Mr. Uber, nice to know you, I wish you will always remain so and I will remain a gimp".

Originally posted by Yazule
    unless you define troll as someone that disagrees with you lol

A troll is defined as someone who disagrees with you.
    A whiner is someone who disagrees with you.
    A flamer is someone who uses profane language and/or aggressive comments while disagreeing with you.

And that's the three main castes of the anarchy online forums.

~Chris