Thread: Team invites

Team invites

Should be retractable. If I invite someone then find out they are rude or give me some other reason to not want them in a team I should be able to retract my invitation and they should recieve a message saying as such ("the team invite previously given to you has been retracted").

Hatchet

Arrow

Just kick them as soon as they accept... hardly difficult...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

For other reasons they should be retractable.

In public teams ...

People like to ninja-invite you know... invite everyone they see in the right range until enough accept... but sometimes you end up with a team of 4 or 5 and are wanting that last vital member, like a doc or a tank... and you don't want that MP you invited earlier to accept and take the spot.

Or, if a few guildmates decide they want to team before its filled, but there's a bunch of people on the invite list (let's face it, very few people say "no I dont want to team" right away.. they let the invite sit there) that might take the spot(s).

Plus there's that more than 6 member team bug. you know, 3 ppl accept at the same time and your team of 4 goes to a team of 7, which could have easily been prevented if you could disinvite. (It sounds good, but it's a little buggy, and if anyone LDs then you don't know who to get rid of...)

Personally I wouldn't have the heart to kick someone after they accepted for these particular reasons of them not being the "right" member.
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'