Thread: New guild start-up

New guild start-up

I am wanting to start up a new guild, if you couldn't tell. I am wanting a guild that is both an RP guild and also Team oriented.

Let me expound upon this a little further:

RP: Keep the mindset of your character in your conversations in guild chat. Don't use slang from RL. It only gets you in trouble(guilty of this myself).

Team: Lets work together. Play together. At all levels. Who cares if you are 200lvl, help and be availible to that 35lvl guy(remember you were there once also). I've seen enough guilds now to know how big of a problem this is.

I don't want to be top dog either. Don't know near enough about the game yet to even make it a thought.

Or you all can tell me that I happen to be delusional and this will never happen.

So far I see I am delusional.

Isn't there any1 out here who would like something close to this?

Doesn't sound to bad but I don't think staying in character in guild chat is really feasible.

How about if you have guild meetings, they are run in character?

Or just get rid of the whole RPing and just have a guild where every1 actually helps every1.

A lot of the RPers are already in established RP style guilds hun. It might be hard to get a group of new folks all interested in RP together. I wish you luck in you endeavor though. Once you have formed your guild, be sure to contact some of the other RPer guilds. *hugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Don't neccessarily want an Rp guild. I reallly want a guild where everyone helps one another. If that means two or three days out of the week that is fine.

I am looking for a new org. What you want sounds good i might like to join. Are you a neutral? I am and i am looking for a neutral org. If your not good luck still sounds good.

yeh goodluck , sounds nice (i like to support new guilds dont know why ^^ ) but there is other guilds like you said you might want to join them ...
    (Original) lvl 200 Neutral -Soldier-
    Lance"Jovilen" Scheer