Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 2)

Q: I'm not sure how long it took. From the differences in light level, you can see that I have done filming at differnt times of day. I would say the first one took 2-3 hours, including two scenes (doc and enf) that I took over again. The second one took a bit longer, very boring having characters just moving arms and feet, talking. The explosion scene I had to do three times, and I'm not quite content with it. It looked so much better when I took it picture by picture.

I'm using a program called "Lego Studios", very handy, with a digital camera included. My lil' sis and bro got it for christmas last year. It is possible to record sound at a certain quality, but I'm not going to do any voices, trust me

By the way, at this very moment I'm starting to film Part 3 (Killing and Looting).

Thad

Terrific Stuff!

Terrific stuff!

Much enjoyed.

Sturmwatch
    SturmWatch, Eagle50 and Pistolpackin
    The Brotherhood
    RK-2

Hahah those are awesome man. I love the fixer *****ing about the locked door cause he could have gotten xp off it. Lmao I do the same thing but with traps. Someone just lets it go off in there face and It pisses me off when the whole team could get some great xp that way.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

lego studio's

I'm going to have to get it.

Your films are great and don't need sound anyway. their kinda like the old silent films.

good stuff, Keep up the good work.

No sound needed. No one has sound turned on or do they? :-)

Great work! I guess your sibling got tired of it already when the new supertoys hit the stores? :-)

"Supertoys Last All Summer Long"
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

Not really. I think the reason is that it's very hard to make up some story or anything that can be filmed effectively with that program, except the stuff included (a T-rex, a car, some sort of worthless earthquake effect, some silly sound effects, and an impressively ugly city-theme wallpaper). It's something kids would use for a couple of days, until everything was tried. Of course you can buy tons of extra-stuff (originality suggests one-time-use) for a rather formidable sum of money.

If those designers got some brains, they'd include some sort of wallpaper that you can put to hide livingroom background, floor, etc.

Oh well, heading back to do another scene of Part 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12