Thread: All the problems right here!

All the problems right here!

Well while playing today ao, My eyes finelly opend wied and i started understanding whats going on in this game...
    EVERY THING IS THE SAME, no new stuff even with the NW booster most of the features are broken due to lag in massive battles.
    I dont know abotu you but i feel cheated in all this time i played this game...
    I feel like this game is still int he beta stage with all this lag and all the memory leaks that fc will NOT FIX, they prefer the easy way they blaim the players for ther low computers...
    You see fc DOESNT HAS THE LAG PROB its us who have it with our stupid computers that arent with a thing no matter what we got in them...
    I just dont feel right paying for a game that is still in the testing stage NO ONE SHOULD FEEL RIGHT PAYING FOR A GAME LIKE THIS.
    Ill probably get flames from people now that will say that if i dont like this game then i should leave...
    Well im actually considering it for the first time (yes FIRST TIME)
    This is for the flamers you guys gotta agree with me on what im writting that everything in this game is broken... and im just wondering when will your eyes open too, When you will finelly pay about 200 more dollars????
    Well then waste another 200$ doesnt matter to you i guess...
    Once i thought fc is a great company that they will fix everything in the game but they didnt do a thing... they said they fixed the black door bug??? well the game is unplayble now cues of that bug!
    What im gonna type now is for everyone to consider...
    Open your eyes im not telling you to leave this game and im not telling you to stay im just tellign you to open your eyes and see whats goign around you, fc promised us alot (they even promised us that they will implemint special cards that will give a guild benifits) well it wasnt suppose to be a part of the booster! we were suppiose to get it in the game!
    OPEN YOUR EYES your playign a broken game!

FC dont delete this post this is a help post im helpign here players by saying what i think, by banning me from the forums or from the game will just prove my points...

A replay from one of the forum mods would be nice...

sorry about the miss typo's

I didnt mention alot of things in this post feel free to add things...

Then why do you play? Walk away....

My computer doesnt have any problems with this game, what kind of computer are you running? Compaq? HP? AST? TSR-80? C64? VIC20? Timex Sinclair?

Please list the specs of your comp (if you dont know what they are thats prolly your problem)

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

he's talking about the lag problem that occurs whenever there's a big battle going on...
    even 2.2ghz+ gf4ti doesnt matter about that.. you can have smooth framerate, but 100k ping.

so dont start flaming him cause you haven't dared to set a foot in a landcontrolled area, only makes you look silly

Originally posted by Bovan
    he's talking about the lag problem that occurs whenever there's a big battle going on...
    even 2.2ghz+ gf4ti doesnt matter about that.. you can have smooth framerate, but 100k ping.

so dont start flaming him cause you haven't dared to set a foot in a landcontrolled area, only makes you look silly
    Actually, while in land-control areas, I never lag out. The most I ever recieve is 500 ping, and that's generally my local network issues. I have a P4 2.8 ghz / 1.5 gigs RDRAM / R9700 Pro, but with my old computer (athlon 1400 with 512 ddram and geforce 3) I get ping as high as 2000 in tower battles, so maybe you should think before you flame the flamers?
    ~Chris

14.6 and the build up to NW was the worst patch of recent history the game took a dive from 40 ping and zero disconnnect to a horribly broken lag fest that reminds me of a 3rd rate beta

Originally posted by Megabio

Actually, while in land-control areas, I never lag out. The most I ever recieve is 500 ping, and that's generally my local network issues. I have a P4 2.8 ghz / 1.5 gigs RDRAM / R9700 Pro, but with my old computer (athlon 1400 with 512 ddram and geforce 3) I get ping as high as 2000 in tower battles, so maybe you should think before you flame the flamers?
    ~Chris
    /me looks at the box with the reqs and then looks back here. . .hmmm there seems to be a difference.

Hmmm, I play AO on a Speak n Spell with a piece of string for a internet connection ....this is all powered by a monkey with an eye patch on a treadmill. I think the secret is the monkey with an eye patch ....you might wanna upgrade ...hamsters in wheels just dont cut it anymore.

Sepaku
    116 Atrox Fixer

Originally posted by Mirdok

/me looks at the box with the reqs and then looks back here. . .hmmm there seems to be a difference.
    There were numerous typos on the box.

~Chris

I'd note that 99% of the time, I don't get lagged above a 1000 ping no matter what's going on.

Well, let me change that. 50% of the time, my ping is below 500, even in the middle of mass PvP.

1% of the time, I get 16k lag, and I have no clue where it's from.

The other 49% of the time, I have ridiculous lag until I unplug the network connection from the machine my housemate is playing Halflife on.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Hes right..I just came on the board because i can't play my missions tonight..anywhere.Warping all over the place, black doors,The fights with the mobs just freeze.Every mission i pull where i want to play is in a controlled land area.And even when its not the message in the mission says it is.Get some levels down and im warped to the beginning again.Notum wars is junk plain and simple.Not to mention the fact that it was promised as more content added later.Not as a booster pack to make up for lost money from the player base shrinking from players being treated like beta monkeys.The game is going down fast pure and simple.So why do you play they say....because i really do like this concept of an online game and when something along the same lines comes along i will leave.Customer service sucks.The devs obviously don't know what they are doing.The hardon for pvp play ruined all the classes from nerfs to balance everyone in pvp..the list goes on.I cant beat a beam weilding atrox in pvp(nerf)i can't beat a fixer in grid armor(nerf)That trader is taking away my skills(nerf)Pet pathing,lag,Engies(we wont even go there)No end in site.Pathetic pure and simple.The worst of all is being lied to by funcom.What ever happened to(Build alts on rubi-ka 1 cause eventually u can switch between 1 and 2.(another lie.)Oh and oh yeah lag lag lag lag lag lag lag.I built my computer it is state of the art ,raid setup and top end everything with blazing fast cable(the nodes' right on the pole down at the bottom of my driveway.Its the game and the way its being handled.
    Last edited by Poppyfex; Dec 20th, 2002 at 04:01:38.

And another thing Shadowlands...
    Whats so special about this game???
    isnt it runi-ka only in shadows?(what means gettign bored from it in a week)
    FC you cant make us happy only by adding more items to the game! you need to add alot more features... I dont know maybe a weekly wet shirt competition????
    Thats yours to figure out not my work.

In Feb. they will be forced to face the music. The big boys are coming to town.