HI,

I gave the idea to an advisor, but coming on the forum, why not explaining it here.
The idea is simple, let's take our chat window. Once ou press "enter", you can type. But once u type nothing, there's a long grey bar below the tchat which is unused. So, why not filling it with buttons representing ALL the channels we are in (in the "friends" parameter window), but, ALSO, a "TELL" button, a "SHOUT", a "SAY or Vicinity", a "MY HIT", "OTHER HIT", "MY EXP", "TEAM LOOT", "TOWER MSG", etc etc.. buttons and any other "kind" of messages we receive in the chat window.

For doing what u ask ? Its simple : each of these buttons can be "on" or "off". Once all "on", your chat window displays all the messages u received. If you decide to putt all the buttons to "off", your chat window should display "nothing", if then you only switch on the "TELL" button, you'll have only all your tell messages displayed in your chat window, if you choose also to switch on the "Seeking team" button then ... it's magical, the chat window displays then only your "TELL" msgs and the "Seeking team" channel msgs, and so on ...
Also, important please : add a "switch all on/off" button

What do u think about ? God idea no

Cheers
Katiala - Soldier on Rimor - Clan - Les Rebelles Francophones