Thread: What is the best way to increase perception??

Question What is the best way to increase perception??

I want to get a scope on. What buffs can I get to help me out and can wrangles help increase my perception skill?

Thx

I can buff you around 780 with adventurer buffs, and you can get some fixer buffs to help.

The rat catcher goggles add +27

Theres a also intelligent shoulderpads that add 21 to perception.

prolly alot of other stuff. but with my adventurer buffs most people can get their scopies on

just send a tell.

Well, Fixers have a Perception buff that can be very handy....

Also, IMO, this buff has the best name in the game. It's called "Blood Makes Noise"
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

MA buff:- Limbo Mastery
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

a search on Anarchy Mainframe turned up 172 items that modify perception.

Perception buff

Not only is Blood Makes Noise a great Perception buff, it also staclks with another Fixer buff - Karma Harvest, which adds 130 to Perception as well as B&E and Bomb Dis.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill