Thread: Looking for a clan guild

Looking for a clan guild

Surprisingly, most of the "guilds seek members" threads in the top half of this forum are from omni guilds, that will not do

Seeking a guild. I have several characters, some high level, but the particular characters I am seeking a guild with are Riddlerx, Soldier and Automatik, fixer. They are both sub-75 at the time of this writing, but knowing myself, that'l change soon.

I'm not very demanding in terms of guilds, all I need is one with a good, friendly environment, some people my level so we can actually do stuff together and it having a decent size is a plus. My timezone is GMT, but I have no problems with USA-based guilds, I play at wierd hours for my timezone anyway.

Send a tell to Automatik, I'll be online powerleveling to 100 , or post here in this thread and I'll get back to you
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)

If you're interested in socializing and roleplay as well as teaming and tower-battling, you might want to check out the sticky by Bonefish at the top of the forum. There are a lot of good Clan orgs listed there.

I'll point you specifically towards Whisper's Edge, and you are, of course, quite welcome to apply to my own org Unity of the Rose
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Hi Riddlerx,

We have formed a new 150+ clan called Arion with a lower clan Arions Brats. If you are looking for a fun, active clan with out the RP stuff thrown at you all the time, send me a tell or check out our forums.
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

Untouchables is the 1-120 guild for RK-Mafia, it is very active, and large player base for your lvl 75'ish dudes. Guild teams will be friendly, helpful, and well equipped. If you are interested, send Immunize, Motherjones, or Horsepower a /tell.

~E
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!