im not sure if this has been mentioned before but here goes nothing :]

i understand that in the earlier beta's blitzing missions for tokens was abit too easy and made it too easy to obtain higher lvl boards.i personally see the 1000 token board unachievable in the current system where u have to kill like 80%-100% of the mobs in the mission depending on its size to get the token. i wish i started the game when it first arrived to blitz to missions with my fixer and actually trade tokens then i might have 1000 tokens like good old snarf and others :]

i read somewhere a statement from funcom or whoever saying it is not possible to do missions and get tokens without killing something. (think it was in the envisioned list or something)
well here is my idea (probably not a new one though) is instead of kiling 75% of mobs in a huge mission to not get a token but to get a partial token or some fraction of a token. that can be made into a full token with other partials tokens? cuase i find it soo annoying to kill tonnes of mobs in a huge mission not to get a token ggggrrrrr. u can take this idea a stage further e.g. 85%-100% mobs killed = token, blitzed mission no kills = 1/4 of a token. 60% - 65% killed 1/2 token etc etc. these figures are just estimates of the top of my head so don't flame me about not being balanced or whatever its just an example ;] i think that blitzing classes like the fixer can collect tokens effectively nowadays with this system instead of having to spend ages trying to kill an orange/yellow enforcer with a million health using a low damage smg/mg :[

ignore my poor spelling/typing and give your opinions
also i apologise if i have repetited anyone idea