Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FC nerfs Christmas

i think that if they do add some kinda Christ mass thing in, it should only be for the one day... like they did with halloween... if you are busy with other things then to bad...

maybe you should pick... AO or Jesus

whats if gonna be???

not everyone that plays this game does the christ mass thing... and im sure them people will be playing on Dec 25th... like its just another day...

im just wondering why does FC have to throw in crap from RL in to this game anyways?, i mean cant they make up any Ruki-Ka holidays?... if they have a Christ mass day on Ruki-Ka why no Hanikkuch all last week? are there no Jews playing this game and why arent you all cheezed? or any other religious group that didnt get any religiuos play during their holyday?

i just hope that this far into the future all religions would be wiped out... but its sad to think that there are Christians on Rubi-Ka... God Damn whats Ruki-Ka coming to?

FC...i do have one request... if you do make them little santa hat leets this year... PLEASE make it so i can kill them... if you do ill promice to put in a double shift on Christ Mass eve, stay up all night, and all Christ Mass day burning the fur off of them...

666 - Jap the Satanic Crat
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

"What are the twelve days of Christmas? Because, figure it out, right? Christmas is when?"

"Uh, the twenty-fifth."

"Right, and what's the twenty-fourth? Christmas Eve, right?"

"That's two."

"And then, what's after that?"

"Um..."

"Boxing Day."

"Wrestling Day."

"No, get out!"

"Boxing Day, yeah, yeah, I knew."

"That's three, then what's after that? Nothing."

"New Year's."

"Four, and what's..."

"New Year's Eve."

"Five."

"Okay."

"Where do you get twelve?"

"Uh, there's two Saturdays and Sundays in there, that's four. That's nine, and three other days which I believe are the mystery days."

Tee hee...
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

i just hope that this far into the future all religions would be wiped out... but its sad to think that there are Christians on Rubi-Ka... God Damn whats Ruki-Ka coming to?
    Amusing to see you invoke the Almighty at the end of that sentence.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

If "He" was so almighty, he would have crushed me long ago.

I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, especially Sly... God isn't as uber as you all think. And when I die, I'm going to kill God.

Forget Christianity and Catholicism... Don't bother with Lutheran.... Buddhism..... Confusiunism(???)......

Laid back and Presbyterian is where it's at. I go to church every other Christmas if I so please, and God loves me. Is God real? I dunno. But if he's the almighty love machine church has made him out to be, he definitely doesn't want me to be wasting time in a church when I could be out loving the Earth and loving life.

So, stop worrying about x-mas parties and fearing gods unknown.... just keep in mind and heart yourself and those you love.

Say it with me.....
    THIS LAND....
    IS MADE OF....

LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!! Flame below, for when I destroy God and take over, flamers will be nerfed in REAL life. I carry a big nerf stick and ho boy it's a mistake for me to be about and out offending people this late.

Casually and psuedo-religiously yours with X-mas spirit,

Ofos (upping post counts at all costs)
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

I'm gonna get shot in the face one day for always saying I'll kill God.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Time to celebrate the birth of Santa Claus!!! I now bring you.... CAROLING WITH VAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOLLY OLD ST. NICHOLAS, LEAN YOUR EAR THIS WAAAAAAAAAY!!! CHRISTMAS TIME IS COMING SOON, AND YOU'RE A DEAR OLD MAAAAN!!! PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE, EVEN PPL WHO EAT HAAAAAAY!!! DRINK LOTS OF EGG NOG AND EAT SOME PUDDING, AND I SWEAR THAT I'M NOT G.............!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewps, can't let THAT little doosy get out...... <burns post>
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

5 more posts to 400. Tonight is the big night.

So, in order to further my standing in the community (noooope!), here are more of Vamp's family carols.

UP ON THE ROOFTOP ~CLICK CLICK CLICK~!!! DOWN THROUGH THE CHIMNEY COMES OLD ST. NICK!! UP ON THE ROOFTOP REINDEER PAWS, ANY LITTLE KIDS ON THE FORUM NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE'S NO SANTA *CLAUSE!!!!

HOHOHO!!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW! HOHOHO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW! UP ON THE ROOFTOP CLICK CLICK CLICK, I'D LIKE TO DENY THE RUMOR THAT I SUCK D..........

Oof.... this is bad.... I'm leaving this thread before I get mad beat.

Sorry.

And remember, I didn't use any expletive words, so anyone assuming otherwise is dirtying their own imagination.

It's not about wether you're a christian or not. Obviously FC has put some work into coding things like christmas gifts and santa hats.

Why should they only allow them to drop on the one day of the year when 75% of the AO community probably isn't playing? They should atleast keep them in game until new years day.

I know I'd like to get my hands on that "arrow thru' the head".
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

I know I'd like to get my hands on that "arrow thru' the head".
    i really wanted the Halloween sunglasses, but that only lasted one day...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

Originally posted by Japella

Hum, just think of it like that:

How many countries have Halloween? (my guess is really close to ONE)

How many have christmas?

I mean number of people not in an Halloween party is much more important than not in a Christmas party.

Originally posted by Japella

Yes, that should have lasted longer too. At least for a weekend. I flew around all over the planet looking for the pumpkins, but didn't find any. We all pay 13$ a month to play this game so you should at least have a decent chance to enjoy these goodies.

It's hard to believe the people at FC put in all this work only to allow people to enjoy the fruits of their labour for such a limited time.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Say the Santa Leets were to be implemented again, then the question is... WHEN?
    The big day of Christmas in Norway is December 24. That's when we open presents and eat big dinners. (Well, we continue doing the dinners, actually.)
    Americans and Brits open their presents on the 25.
    When the big day in other countries is, I don't know. So if I manage to log on on the 24th, will I see the Santa Leets? Will they be there on the 25th? I seriously hope they will be there during Christmas week! I want to see Santa Leets!

Gattolina
    Kirikiri - Trader
    General, Depot Division
    Ancarim Iron Legion
    Gattolina - NT
    Ancarim Iron Legion

I played last christmas and I'll play on this one too....Have some nice screenys of the X-mas leet singing songs

And, a santa hat is the best x-mas gift I could have, so I'm logging on to camp them suckers
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

I want to log in between the 24th and 1st and find a Wrapped Christmas Present in my inventory. At the very least I want to '/command claim' it like we did with the Pioneer Backpack gift.

Then I want to right-click it to unwrap it and see what my present is.

If they make us camp santa leets, kill-steal, and otherwise grief and be forced into grief-play for a damn holiday gift, I think I'll puke.

I mean, that's like my dad taking me to the shopping mall and saying 'See them old ladies walking around the parking lot with bags in their arms? Go kill some and look in the bags and maybe you'll get a nice funny hat at a present.' All the while having to compete with other little murderers camping the mall exit waiting for the next little old lady to spawn so she can be killed and looted.

That's not how I want FunCom to spread their gratitude for another year of business and some actual good times.
    Last edited by Bionitrous; Dec 20th, 2002 at 15:55:31.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    I mean, that's like my dad taking me to the shopping mall and saying 'See them old ladies walking around the parking lot with bags in their arms? Go kill some and look in the bags and maybe you'll get a nice funny hat at a present.' All the while having to compete with other little murderers camping the mall exit waiting for the next little old lady to spawn so she can be killed and looted.
    Sounds like fun

But, yes I agree...hopefully no camping...I just want my Santa hat
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    If they make us camp santa leets, kill-steal, and otherwise grief and be forced into grief-play for a damn holiday gift, I think I'll puke.
    *nods, frowning, and hands you a barf bag*

Welcome to the one-dimensional MMORPG mindset of 'Kill! Kill! Kill!'. *sighs sadly* Oh well, so much for having a more creative and imaginative way of going about this (a 'gift exchange'/quest, for instance).

Hopefully the event staff will be doing some sort of Santa Leet thing again this year. But to spawn santa leets for players to kill them to get presents? That's pretty sick.

*shakes my head, disgusted*
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Exclamation Dood BIG DEAL YOUR JEWISH...

Why did you even need to pipe in fool?

You take a simple thread and turn it into 'Dont talk bad about me cuz im jewish and ill make you regret it.'

How lame...You want a cookie?

Your the type of jew that gives the rest of us a bad name...now please...F Off!
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

santa leets are really cute, and social.

Why did you even need to pipe in fool?

You take a simple thread and turn it into 'Dont talk bad about me cuz im jewish and ill make you regret it.'

How lame...You want a cookie?

Your the type of jew that gives the rest of us a bad name...now please...F Off!
    im trying to figure out who this is aimed at... i dont see any posts in here that would warrent a response like this... is anyone else as confused as i am? please tell us, who the fool is? you posted right after Nepentheia, is she the Jew who gives the rest a bad name?

But to spawn santa leets for players to kill them to get presents? That's pretty sick.
    i just want to kill them... i hope they drop nothing... it would really suck if they made presents drop off the santaleets, cos it will be halloween all over again...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

Exclamation ;)

Fighting an argument on the internet is like the special olympics. Your still a retard even if you win.

Just chill out just because you do not believe in such events as Christmas does not mean you have to be a pain in the arse. Really and truly even if you dont believe in Jesus you should believe in the idea surrounding Christmas. Be Happy Japella you know you can do it...
    Proud Member of Legion
    Florisha - Setup
    Soulpowa - Setup
    "Sweet jehosephat that's the biggest can opener I've ever seen" - Fugglor

Re: ;)

Originally posted by Florisha - Little Techy
    ...even if you dont believe in Jesus you should believe in the idea surrounding Christmas.
    Buying expensive crap for people you hate and pretending to like them for a day while everyone tries not to rip each others throats out?

And don't slam Japella, she was just defending someone (I don't know who it was, either ) from **** Delicious being a prick. It wasn't Japella who started it.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast