Thread: Missing Maps

Missing Maps

This is nothing new in 13.0, but still...

The maps of:
    -Broken Shores
    -Wartorn Valley
    -Wailing Wastes

All unavailable in shops.

In addition to that, Galway County has got b0rked requirements (600 for a newbie zone), and the one needed to upload is named Bay of Rome.
    The same with 4Holes, you need to upload Dry Wastes to get access to the area.

It may not be a gamestopper, but it most certainly is annoying, and can't possibly be _that hard to fix?

Oh, and why do we get access to the maps of zones not yet implemented? =)
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

Newland map

I would like to thank for Iam finally able to show my Newland Desert map. It took an age but after fourth uplad and 13.0 patch it display.

And the map for Galway county...what gives? that needs 600 mapnav and is a low lvl area for teaming and the like...and missions.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Gee, anyone need a map of Mort? <ROFL>

Hm

Did ya ever think that they may have made some changes like this to maps (Galway being so high in req's) for the difficulty of the game. This game wasn't designed for the player to have it easy guys. It's a challenge. Maybe it is a bit extreme but sometimes it's made that way.

Of course it could just be like the Pistol Mastery casting time being way too high, or the Aimed Shot being outrageous pre nerf, but who knows

Late,
    Notorian
    LVL 115 Atrox Clan Soldier (RK2)

Anyone who doesn't get Galway County as part of their Startup Map Pack, i.e Non-Omni, is in theory, deep inside enemy territory. After all, the Brontoburger factory is there! This doesn't help people who join Omni later on though, but I can see why Clans and Neutral players should have a hard time learning the Sekrit Details of our Burger Production facilities.

A Broken Shores map would be very useful though.
    Vrischika
    Head Seer
    The Honored Maidens