Thread: Ma Nerfs !!!!

Ma Nerfs !!!!

DEAR DEVELOPERS !!!
    WHAT ARE U MAKIN WITH THIS GAME !!! ME A DOC IS STRONGER THEN AN MA ? WHY ??????????? My girlfriend is soooo f***kin pissed about this nerfs and i am pissed too now.... She was my tank and now i am the tank and that CANT BE ....
    Guys if u try to change things on profession just to balance profession then DO THIS BEFORE A F***KIN GAMERELEASE.....
    I REALLY HATE TO SEE SUCH BALANCING **** AFTER GAME RELEASES... So pls do me a favor and let the MA be a tank again and not a looser...
    THX

P.S.: Dont mind my language but i am really pissed .. and my girlfriend is more pissed ... so i needed to say this in this way ... and i hope u "Designers" learn out of it... U ARE DESTROYING CHARS WHERE PPLS SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH !!!!!!

I agree, NERF MAs

hehe
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

Re: Ma Nerfs !!!!

Originally posted by Stilgar
    DEAR DEVELOPERS !!!
    WHAT ARE U MAKIN WITH THIS GAME !!! ME A DOC IS STRONGER THEN AN MA ? WHY ??????????? My girlfriend is soooo f***kin pissed about this nerfs and i am pissed too now.... She was my tank and now i am the tank and that CANT BE ....
    Guys if u try to change things on profession just to balance profession then DO THIS BEFORE A F***KIN GAMERELEASE.....
    I REALLY HATE TO SEE SUCH BALANCING **** AFTER GAME RELEASES... So pls do me a favor and let the MA be a tank again and not a looser...
    THX

P.S.: Dont mind my language but i am really pissed .. and my girlfriend is more pissed ... so i needed to say this in this way ... and i hope u "Designers" learn out of it... U ARE DESTROYING CHARS WHERE PPLS SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH !!!!!!
    I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it.

So im gonna have to tell you what i told the last guy... drop some IP into inteligence, calm down, and do flame again. Thank you for participating though.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Lol Centurian! I agree. I'm an MA myself I'm not to shabby in PvM. I just need an improvement in PVP... But we'll never do good there because we don't do the dammage quickly so are incapable of taking anyone down. The last time I almost won a PvP match one on one was against an enforcer when we were both lvl 30. (I'm 117 now.) Since then I've never come close to winning. Oh and when I was lvl 30 that was before crit nerfs, dmg nerfs and what not....

Suddenly I understand... FUNCOM! You've nerfed the MA in pvp!!!!
    lol. (hehe, I've known that all along. Just Bsing.)

Anyhow we do need an upgrade on the PvP side. I for the life of me can't think of a profession I can beat the tar out of... People have told me Classes like NT's... But they also nuke me to death.
    ------------------------
    Aspriel lvl 109MA of Vox Populi RK2.....with fire fists babe! And they actually burn mobs now! Muhahaha!(Hey I've been playing since the game went live....well lets just say right after the time the game actually stoped booting you every 10seconds...or is that an overstatment of how good the game was then?)

Lamir lvl 55 Adventurer...no I will not reet you damn it! ^_*
    Inversion lvl 52NT. Nukem ladies!
    Ashirox lvl 44 Soldier
    Sardonis lvl 39 Enforcer.

what do u expect? you use your hands for combat...
    Why would u use hands in the future... I would use a gun....

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

If that were the reason, why aren't we all fighting in grav tanks then?
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

Frighteningly enough, comparing reading that post to my textbook for Fundamentals of Classical Control Systems, my textbook is easier to read.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Hehe that would be due the the fact that the writers of your text book logically thought about how they were presenting the information to you.

This person on the other hand doesn't even think about thinking.
    (No flame here. But you didn't present your grievance very well or very maturely.)
    ------------------------
    Aspriel lvl 109MA of Vox Populi RK2.....with fire fists babe! And they actually burn mobs now! Muhahaha!(Hey I've been playing since the game went live....well lets just say right after the time the game actually stoped booting you every 10seconds...or is that an overstatment of how good the game was then?)

Lamir lvl 55 Adventurer...no I will not reet you damn it! ^_*
    Inversion lvl 52NT. Nukem ladies!
    Ashirox lvl 44 Soldier
    Sardonis lvl 39 Enforcer.

doc win ma in pvm? what kinda mob u guys attacking ?
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

While there is a lot of truth in that, I can't see a Doc being able to out-tank an MA... Doc's Evades are Blue- MA's are Green, and that does go a long way out there in PVM . Besides, if you're having a problem tanking with your MA, maybe you're doing something wrong, like keeping your Agg/Def too low, or just not keeping up with your tanking strengths like AC, HP, Evades, and what not... Personally, MA's have times in their levels when they're not as good. When you get a new Fists of... Nano uploaded, you're golden, but the last few levels before a new one are hell. Anyways, good luck in getting your MA together. =)

FIX MA's IN PVP !! It doesn't matter that we hit a slight bit faster when everybody else hits 4 times as hard!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... an easy fix to this is to make MA's damage cap in PVP ( 40%, or whatever ) factor in before their buffs, and damage increasing items, Rings, Token Boards etc... That way, they're actually dealing decent enough damage to protect their Org's Towers, and not just playing Healers.

When I can drop a Red NPC without breaking a sweat, but can't get a fragging even con NT down to 50% Health, you know something's wrong... I mean c'mon...

Please give MA's a reason to try to PVP, Funcom... we're dying out there... LITERALLY !! =p
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

The only time my doc pulls agro away from my wife's MA is when the init debuff lands, and even that's only for a hit or 2, then it goes back on the MA

If the doc is pulling agro from the MA, I agree, you've done something very wrong with your characters... either that, or the doc needs to learn a better healing nano so they're not spamming the nano every second.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008