Thread: Time for the Clan Advantage

Time for the Clan Advantage

Omni has had their working advantages since the beginning (though you've chipped away at it because you haven't made clan advantage functional).

Now with the introduction of Notum Wars it is time more than ever to introduce the original clan advantages to balance the playingfield.

THIS IS LONG OVERDUE
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

like what dude? give clans more random crap?

It's FC, they'd give you some UBER RARE ITEM THAT GIVES A WHOPPING NEGATIVE 400 NANOSKILLS AND ITS BUGGED SO YOU DIE
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

Originally posted by Seppubot
    like what dude? give clans more random crap?

It's FC, they'd give you some UBER RARE ITEM THAT GIVES A WHOPPING NEGATIVE 400 NANOSKILLS AND ITS BUGGED SO YOU DIE
    No, they wouldn't, Omni has the advantage on items.

It'd be an organizational 'benefit' that gave -400 to nanoskills, made all the members of the organization randomly warp to reclaim (with appropriate death effects), and would be Clan only
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

omni doesnt have a great advantage, I persoanlly never noticed the difference in shop prices when I swapped from omni to clan, the only thing I would rather be omni for now is the ability to buy a kerans in a shop, but since I can blitz one, its not too much of a problem.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance