Thread: My New Nano Idea

My New Nano Idea

I've been thinking about this idea in a general way...

I thought about a buff that would give our pets different kinds of attacks such as chemical / fire / cold fists.... the more I thought about it the more I cam up with... I think this idea would be a very effiecient way to enhance some of our other nanos with out being over powered or have a patch adding 50 nano crystals that we have to go find :-P

My New Idea? The Engulf in line

Engulf in Fire - Demon now does fire damage with a slight bonus in dmg

Engulf in electric storm - Demon now does energy damage and the flow of energy increases his inits *stacks with instills* *possible add to crit chance?*

Engulf in Frozen Shards - Demon now does cold damage and the freezing touch upon the enemy lowers their inits *stacks with init debuffs*

Engulf in Chemicals - Demon now does chemical dmg and with chemicals radiating from the body causes a minor DoT on the enemy * was also think that the DoT could work as a small AoE around the demon*

Engulf in shadows - Does not change the dmg of the demon but shadows it further making it quite the scary image to ever be seen *possible % target stun in fear* stun doesnt have to be uber.. maybe like our gimpy curse of chronos *prolly to powerful but that engi AoE Root is kinda nice :-P*

Engulf in vision of enfeeblment *Causes the enemy to see the caco demon as weaker then it truly is* Like thats possible? :-)* and causes the enemy to be more fond of attacking it

Engulf with BFG - Demon now wields a 999-999(999) Weapon that does projectile dmg the bullet is so strong it can shoot through walls and floors of missions.. screw pathing! your demon never needs to move again! *joke nano* :-P

heh everything after chemical I kinda came up with on the spot but I really thing the first 4 sound awesome

oh yeah.. those buffs would also enhance the coolness of having a demon following you all over again... I mean whats cooler then a Demon engulfed in flames? =)

Hehe I like it.

Even better, make these new nano's quest only. Yum!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich