Thread: WTF with PATCH NOTES ?

WTF with PATCH NOTES ?

any player can tell me what is new here ?

FC seems too lazy to make patch notes on forums... or they are on a wrong site/forum
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

Lazy bum FC.. People are crying out for patch notes, and do we even get a single "yes/no" on the patch notes?? nop.. And most important, patching should be announced alittle earlier than it is now.. 30 mins before a patch is not acceptable! make it 1-3 days!!!

well sometimes there is something they can t say exactly when they will patch, or they find it like 5hours before i think... but why 0 patch notes

I think u have to make a patch notes once the server is down...

Rubi-Ka 1

Exactly what I posted about the last time or was it two patches ago when we got no notes on the boards. Now it seems they're even to lazy to post them in some obscure place on their web site. Be prepaired for all the fanboys to pipe in here and say it's all ok that FC's service is declining in whatever artistic way the feel is correct.

By the when is the last time Cz has made some official communication with the playerbase aside from a 1 liner joke about someones post? I could be wrong, but isn't this guy tasked with communicating between the company and customers? If so he's failing drasticly and should be canned.

hmm so ? suggestion ? more Cz clone

i m sure it is an hard jobe and i know if 1 guy have to reply to all whine... he s going to be mad

especially cuz FC will have to pay a guy just for me

Rubi-Ka 1

wtf

wtf i hope this doesnt turn out to be another patch like the one that broke nt calms which i would have minded much but had no time to prepare for the serious ass pounding funcom gave my guy
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.