Thread: Bio-Suits

Post Bio-Suits

Just an idea for a like a rubberish looking suit that would provide alternate AC's such as high Chemical/Rad/Cold/Heat/
    But would obviously be low on Imp/Melee/though possibly slightly higher on energy.

Suit could provide some interesting Mods, but the idea is still here.. feel free to add on this...

Actually theres a Rad suit in the game. It looks like a med suit if I remember correctly
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Yes the Wet Radiation suit. It looks like a grey Omni med, but only comes in Chest and sleeves, It can be purchased at the Fixer store,

... or can be summoned with any of the lovely Summo CXX or + armor sunmmoning nanos.

(btw, there is a skrt too)
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

ohh yes.. I think I remember seeing those.
    I was actually thinking about a full body suit thing, maybe even have it as sociol armor where you have a dark green rubber suit/tank/gasmask/ect. But yeah those other ones are somewhat the same idea. thanks for those comments.