Thread: Do you know what I would LOVE?

Do you know what I would LOVE?

Do you know what I would LOVE?

I'll tell you what I would love!

I would love it, if the animated series would come back. I just watched them all over again. And I felt like saying here, that I want more

...as long as it doesn't get in the way of fixing bugs, that is.

...although, I would still love it!

I would rather have them re-hire Ragnar Tornqist to write another book. Prophet Without Honor is a truly great novel but it leaves too many open-ended topics as it was intended to be part of a series.

Yep the book was great...as were the movies but choice between the two think I'ld go with the book Can't wait to see whats in his notes when he sneaks them out in a couple of years as promised hehe....ohhh so many things to wonder on
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

the book?

just wondering what "Prophet Without Honor" is about?
    Is it a bigger version of the "storyline" thingy on the offical site? Or is it the story of any persons in the game etc etc???
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Yeah, the animates series was great. Even for someone who normally roleplays outside the official storyline, it added a lot.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Re: the book?

Originally posted by ShadowLander
    just wondering what "Prophet Without Honor" is about?
    Is it a bigger version of the "storyline" thingy on the offical site? Or is it the story of any persons in the game etc etc???
    The book is about what happened before the game started.
    Starting in 1948 ending beofre the amnesty began in 29475. Really opens alot of information about the story, and even things in the animated series. If you want to know more talk to this guy in Athen Shire (1550X300) His name is Sam Cadena. He talks about some things in the book.

do u know what i would love?
    well, u dont wanna know when i think bout it O_o

*looks down his gluebag*

I agree !

YES please, more animated series !
    I just discovered they were with a better resolution than what I had downloaded before, and damn that was good.

And YES too, a second, a third and a fourth book of AO too would be a must. [We also need much more trivial informations about Rubi-Ka and how life really organize there (little ex.: sexual reproduction ? or/and cloning ? or/and ...)]

By the way, do they continue to update the timeline ?
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

animated series

Yes i loved the animated series also. I have not read the book yet.
    I am thinking of ordering it.

Re: I agree !

Originally posted by Stercoral
    YES please, more animated series !
    I just discovered they were with a better resolution than what I had downloaded before, and damn that was good.

And YES too, a second, a third and a fourth book of AO too would be a must. [We also need much more trivial informations about Rubi-Ka and how life really organize there (little ex.: sexual reproduction ? or/and cloning ? or/and ...)]

By the way, do they continue to update the timeline ?
    not been touched in a while

Nothing in the timeline since 14/02/29476 ???
    Time to update it !
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

I'd love for em to use the money on the game instead of the anomated series,

Perhaps fix th lag??
    ?