Thread: Wheeled Vehicles for Racing on RK! :D

Lightbulb Wheeled Vehicles for Racing on RK! :D

I have been suggesting Wheeled Based Land Vehicles for ages. RK has some really wonderful landscape for driving off road style. Big Jumps and stuff. Maybe add a Turett a la Halo! We could then sponser Races like Star Wars Pod Races. It would be awesome..... FC... HOOK IT UP!!!! Like Jean Luc Picard says.... "Make it So!!!"

Never gunna happen...

Whats the point when the vehicles can just run straight through eachother anyway?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Would be cool, but AO lacks a physics engine and collision detection ( well, between chars at least )

If only AO could have Halo's physics engine...*drool*
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Would be a fun feature but I am pretty sure it would never be the same like in HALO.
    Don't forget the lag.

Lightbulb FC... FIX IT!!!

Well, then we should hit FC with lots of whinning to get them to FIX the Whatever it is that makes this game so Laggy and make a new Game ENgine that supports better collision detection and a real physics model so we can have Vehicles that make sense

Re: FC... FIX IT!!!

Originally posted by StumpJumper
    Well, then we should hit FC with lots of whinning to get them to FIX the Whatever it is that makes this game so Laggy and make a new Game ENgine that supports better collision detection and a real physics model so we can have Vehicles that make sense
    Oh yeah, bet the game engine wont take long to change... great plan man.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Re: FC... FIX IT!!!

Originally posted by StumpJumper
    do the words "pet pathing" mean anything to you =-)
    let's hope the dev team has priorities...
    i would quit tomorrow if i found out they were making a physics engine for racing content =-)

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

Heh i have that guide too (referring to your sig) used it a lot as a newb.

ANYWAY - mabye in oh... 2 years or so when whats left of FC (ya know tha brrom in the closet down the hall) and they are about to tear down the building and put up "low income housing" the devs will say:

[Bob]: I know! we can make huge cars and turn omni trade into a track!
    [Billy]: Wha? I have to take my medication.
    [Bob]: It mabye would be good for next patch
    [Billy]: AO ended a year and a half ago... now get back to your wicker basket foo, that hot nurse is comin.
    [Bob]: Your 124 years old like you have a chance.
    [Billy]: Yea well... well... like race cars in trade would work, you high on da crack..
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Other vehicules

Hey FC

The work has been done.

Check the models in the rising sun or hope, or omni trade

you got em

we wann em

I wanna ride open cockpit to my missions.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened